Rings ??

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

No votes

Total votes: 0

nespejsen

Rings ??

Post by nespejsen » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:16 am

Hi there. I just wonder if i can use the white rings as in Nez-mod, or is there another way to make it a killer-item? I love all the items, i love to cube all sorts of new wonderful items.

What a Mod, it must have taken a centuri too make all the changes.

:cool:

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: Rings ??

Post by jbouley » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:57 am

Not sure exactly what you mean by "white rings" and I've never had any time to play the Nezermontias mod.

But my best guess is that you're referring the rings in my mod that mostly boost armor class, and may spawn either with or without magic bonuses.

There isn't anything particularly special you can do with them to make them "super" items. They sometimes have sockets, which gives you a way to boost their power, but they cannot be upgraded in any super dramatic way.

There are also some unique and set versions of those rings.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

nespejsen

Post by nespejsen » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:48 pm

Oki, thx for answering..
I was just wondering, but it would make this excellent mod a bit too easy i think. I like the ballance, i used to play nez before this one. ;)

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:16 am

I always have to grin when someone uses the word "balanced" with my mod. It certainly isn't as unbalanced as some, but there are certainly more than a few ways to create some uber-characters....as various people have pointed out to me at times.
;)

Anyway, thanks for playing the mod. Here's hoping the alpha and beta tests of SiC for patch 1.10 will be ready soon (we're getting there in terms of the first alpha...stay tuned, everyone...just trying to slog through the hard work of porting over sets now).
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

nespejsen

Post by nespejsen » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:11 am

:) :) :)

I'm realy looking forward to the 110 upgrade, Keep up the good work..

Adam Diggins
Location: My Command center/Shrine/Lair/comproom on the Hell Hammer

Post by Adam Diggins » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:33 pm

jbouley";p="198907" wrote:I always have to grin when someone uses the word "balanced" with my mod. It certainly isn't as unbalanced as some, but there are certainly more than a few ways to create some uber-characters....as various people have pointed out to me at times.
;)
O:-)
The light @ the end of the tunnel is usually an incoming prime evil!!!

Return to “Arcanum Archives”