newbie question - sanctuary in chaos

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

howldog

newbie question - sanctuary in chaos

Post by howldog » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:45 pm

We're lost. we just started the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, everything runs perfectly but, all this new stuff! We dont know what to do with all of it.

In the first place, do we have to have a Horadric Cube to use may of these items? And if we are starting a new character, how do we get a cube? Wait until Act 2?

Secondly, is there a guide with all the cube recipes?

Howl

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: newbie question - sanctuary in chaos

Post by jbouley » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:29 pm

If you go to my site either at http://www.planetdiablo.com/sic or at http://thegrottonetwork.com/d2mods/SanctuaryinChaos/ you will find a download for spoiler documents. That download includes information on new recipes (many, many, many to be had) and all the runewords.

You do need a Cube, but you can get that by killing the Smith (and/or his helper) in Act 1.

Clues drop throughout the game as items. Also, many NPCs have new text at the end of their speeches for you to read for clues.

Have fun, and good luck. :)
Last edited by jbouley on Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

bloodcore

Post by bloodcore » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:50 am

hey, where do you play the mod at, just on single or a private realm? if you want someone to game it with im usually around. im thinking of starting a private realm for it with my other pc since every time i try logging onto {No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning} it starts downloading .10, they must be upgrading...... anyways, ive been playing sic since the earlier patches and it absolutely owns so if ya want someone to game with, im Bloodvassel-B on the Usa East realm on bnet for now, whisper me up sometime if you want :)

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:20 am

Aside from people who might have LAN parties to play it (there have been a few in the past who have done so...not sure about lately), {No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning} is the only place I know of where people played my mod in multiplayer.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Return to “Arcanum Archives”