1.10 SiC?

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

Will
Champion of the Light

1.10 SiC?

Post by Will » Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:30 pm

Will it be finished soon? :D

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: 1.10 SiC?

Post by jbouley » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:38 pm

I knew someone would ask that question soon.

I've been a bit swamped. Launched the PK Incubator site, got piled on with work from clients, had relatives visiting, and had a family crisis. And that's just last week. ;)

I cannot put a timetable on a 1.10 SiC, though I do plan to get to it as soon as I can. If the fates are with me, I might has a beta-test version of it ready by the end of this month or early December.
:)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

KillBurn

Post by KillBurn » Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:53 pm

ooh an early christmas present maybe? :mrgreen:
there is no spoon

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:38 pm

Early Christmas present: I do hope. :) :x-mas:

In the meantime, I'm going to "get my feet wet" by porting over my Power Items mod this week before I tackle the much-larger SiC project. ;)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

KillBurn

Post by KillBurn » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:07 am

good luck lets hope it is a painless experience to port it over to 1.10 :scatter: have been testing nezramontias a bit for 1.10 pretty cool mod keeps me playing D2 still.

looking forward to trying sic too :diabolic:

btw if worms3d is out over there u guys should try it its a really fun game if u gather some buddies for a game :OOO:
there is no spoon

Armadi

Post by Armadi » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:24 pm

I'm really excited about playing this mod in 1.10.

It's about the only thing that would get me to stop playing the nezramontias (might be misspelled) mod. :mrgreen:

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:14 pm

Well, I only just got around to updating my much simpler Power Item Mod (just a slightly jazzed up drop mod, really) for 1.10. So now, as time allows, I will begin work on the SiC mod for 1.10.
:)
-Jeff Bouley

jc2

Post by jc2 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:54 pm

nothing new on 1.10 SiC or for that matter ROTOG?
pretty quiet around here the last couple of weeks

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:32 am

It's been a pretty brutal couple weeks, I'm afraid.

Work has been heavy, and we've been hit with two major snowstorms in just a week (it's not even officially winter yet :roll:)

So, I apologize, but there hasn't been much to say. I have begun some initial work to update sites. The SiC site at The Grotto (http://thegrotto.homeip.net/D2Mods/SanctuaryinChaos/) got a slight face-lift, which is the first step in the site at Phrozen Keep (http://sic.d2mods.com) becoming the Sanctum Arcanum site officially...which will focus on ROTOG.

Again, sorry for the silence...but it's on my head to make the money in this family right now. If y'all could add your prayers that my wife gets the executive director position she's been interviewing for, that would be nice. If she can bring in more income...I can have a little more breathing room for modding. ;)
-Jeff Bouley

Armadi

Post by Armadi » Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:23 am

Good luck to you and your wife. :D

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:37 pm

Sorry for continued silence in this forum.

Between pre-holiday shopping and preparations, my usual workload, and my mother-in-law going into the hospital again with serious health problems...it's been a wash for the past couple weeks on any side work.

Will keep y'all posted as progress continues (or, rather, "begins")

EDIT:

Project still lives, but I also continue to be quite distracted by work and personal issues. Turns out that the my mother-in-law's lung cancer, for which she just finished treatment a few weeks ago (with good results, it seemed at the time) has metastized to her brain stem. So, now, we have a tumor near the brain to deal with. Not happy stuff. We have strong faith in a good outcome, but much stress as well, and my brain isn't quite up to non-stop modding.

However, my wife is currently out of town, so with my emotional reserves a little stronger (i.e. I don't have to provide moral support every hour of every day this week), I may be able to get a jump on the conversion of SiC to 1.10...as well as hopefully begin work on the ROTOG mod soon.
Last edited by jbouley on Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Jeff Bouley

KillBurn

Post by KillBurn » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:22 am

thats sad news :( i really hope that things go well for your mother-in-law i think u should take care of you and your family we can wait for the mod family matters always comes first in my opinion anyway as i said i hope everything goes well with her

anyway its late so i better get to bed
there is no spoon

Return to “Arcanum Archives”