Just started the mod and so far....

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

Hellz Angel

Just started the mod and so far....

Post by Hellz Angel » Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:34 am

It looks great but sometimes the monsters are a little-to-hard but thats the fun in it. Also just a thought whats up with all the zombies? i had like 12 Super uniques when i was playing level 1 normal, 8-O

bloodcore

Re: Just started the mod and so far....

Post by bloodcore » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:54 pm

do you play on bnetd? for some reason its down at the moment, anybody who plays this mod should be there though.. i never see anyone around, most play eastern sun :( id almost go :spam: the site if i thought that the ppl that run the realms would appreciate it, but i guess ill just leave it alone... JB left me a link for the place tho, so i dont see why it would be a problem.. go ahead and check it out, http://{No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning}.shbe.net/[/url]

bloodcore

Post by bloodcore » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:55 pm

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:29 pm

You could have edited your previous message. That is what the EDIT button is for.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Arcanum Archives”