Just wanted to say THANKS!

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

No votes

Total votes: 0

timopar1

Just wanted to say THANKS!

Post by timopar1 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:52 pm

Jbouley,
Just wanted to say thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this wonderful mod you have made. This mod has really made DiabloII a challenge again and I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am that you have taken the time to do all the work you have done. Keep up the great work and thanks again. :lol:

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: Just wanted to say THANKS!

Post by jbouley » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:00 pm

My pleasure. I hope my AOL e-mail solution for the latest download is working out for people, and I hope that either (a) we solve the Xfernet problem soon and get our filecenter back or (b) I find a better temporary solution.

In the meantime, I'll continue with my plans for the druid Celestial Tempest "patcher" and for SiC:Brutality.

Then, it's on to 1.10 modding and the Rise of the Old Gods mod! :)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

IronSigil

Post by IronSigil » Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:00 pm

Thank you very much! I haven't gotten work done in days! :D

The amazon skills are fixed and are now usable (if still emacipatedly weak). But that's the spear skill tree for ya. :roll:

Anyways, this is a Big Event for me, as I just got set up for closed realm play thanks to the nice people in the mac modding section. The release of 2.21b definately deserves a toast. :drinking:

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:42 am

Tell ya what...when I have the druid skill patch for Celestial Tempest ready, I'll include some beefed up damage levels for the amazon in it, too. ;)

We'll just call it a skill upgrader patch. :)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

IronSigil

Post by IronSigil » Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:26 am

Well, from a non-joking standpoint, the only 3 skills that really need beefing up are impale (enough damage that is it actually useful) lance of pestilence because it is poison (and thus cannot be used rapidly) and lightning web. Storm of the abyss should be fine because it pierces and can thus release 40+ bolts a shot.

I was hoping to play a spearzon online, as a first character on d2realms... still waiting for them to update I guess. I might play a werewolf instead.

Return to “Arcanum Archives”