Version 2.21 of SiC has arrived

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

No votes

Total votes: 0

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: Version 2.21 of SiC has arrived

Post by jbouley » Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:56 am

Fresh News!

v2.21a really is almost ready. I've been testing changes today and just have a couple faulty recipes to try to fix. Expect it this weekend sometime.
:)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Max-Violence
Paladin
Location: ZzzzZZZzzzzzzZ?ZZzzzzZ?Zzzzzzzz?...zzzzzzz?zzzZZZzzz...

Post by Max-Violence » Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:09 am

Yaaaaay! :thumb:

I'm assuming all the new cube recipies are going to be included in an updated spoiler doc, right? Any new runewords? :mrgreen:
SiC 2.21 is out finally! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:40 am

Unless I have sudden inspiration and make a last-minute set of additions, there won't be any new runewords...that's a bit more involved and disruptive to my mod than adding a lot of other things.

All new recipes have been added to the spoiler document (they are even marked as to when they were added (whether 2.21 or 2.21a)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:06 pm

IMPORTANT ISSUE !
When I release v 2.21a tonight (or Monday morning at the latest...but probably sometime this evening...either early or late), I need one thing tested above all others: The new variation on the druid's Armageddon skill.

I haven't really played a druid significantly, so I'm not sure if my changes to the skill (now Celestial Tempest) might have caused it to hit targets less often and damage them less often. If so, I need to know right away so that I can double or maybe even triple the damage.

It might be working fine...it's just hard for me to tell...and I will need one or two druid-savvy people to let me know right away so that I can "fix" the skill if necessary.

Most other parts of the mod I think will be fine...though you should still let me know if you see any problems. I haven't done anything specifically to fix the strange treasure drops (in Act 5 normal, was it?). At this stage, not knowing exactly what's happening, I probably won't worry about it in the overall scheme of things. ;)
Last edited by jbouley on Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jeff Bouley

Yonder
Champion of the Light

Post by Yonder » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:18 pm

Just tell me when it's done, where it can be downloaded and I'll test the Druid right away. :)

Please note that you speak to the highest living Druid in SiC, HC, on JEBs Server.

Yours
Forester Thusquoth, Level 40 elemental summoner, on his way to Diablo in Nightmare
About Diablo Mods ---> www.yonder.de/es

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:24 pm

As you can see from my announcement thread on 2.21a, it IS here, and at least one person already has consistent crashes with the new skill. I'll have to scramble to see what I can do this evening to get 2.21a reissued and hopefully with a stable Celestial Tempest skill (it works fine on my computer, by the way...which is not much comfort for people like Max-Violence and yourself, I'm sure. :roll:)
Last edited by jbouley on Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jeff Bouley

Return to “Arcanum Archives”