Gone for a Few Days...

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Gone for a Few Days...

Post by jbouley » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:37 am

Leaving town on Friday afternoon. Back on the 15th.

Won't have Internet access that entire time most likely. May not be able to check e-mail much on Friday either, as I have a lot of work to finish before I leave.

So, you won't be seeing me in this forum. I won't be doing any modding during this time either, but if all goes well, 2.21 may come out by the 20th.

It will probably be released with only a minimum of testing, so you intrepid SiC players may have to tell me if any new features have bugs...and then I can stomp those out over the days after release.

It's coming...I cannot say for sure when...but the upgrade to 2.21 will come before month's end if I have to give up several nights of sleep.

More tech weapons, SiC-specific crafting recipes, new charms, new uniques...maybe even some tinkering with animations for some of the existing skills...and just possibly, a few new sets.

See y'all in several days.
Last edited by jbouley on Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Max-Violence
Paladin
Location: ZzzzZZZzzzzzzZ?ZZzzzzZ?Zzzzzzzz?...zzzzzzz?zzzZZZzzz...

Re: Gone for a Few Days...

Post by Max-Violence » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:46 pm

...is it the 20th yet? :mrgreen:

Well, make sure you get plenty of sleep while you're away, JB, if you're going to miss a few days of it to work on 2.21 :)
SiC 2.21 is out finally! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:50 am

I'm back...buried withwork already, but back in action.

Still shooting for the 20th...might be off in that estimation by a day or two, but my wife will probably be working a 15-hour overnight shift on Sunday, which will help give me some modding time for 2.21. ;)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Seether

Post by Seether » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:07 am

great news Jeff, but take your time we know you had to spare your time for mod :)

grettings

s33
s33th3r...............................................
.............................................The_One

Return to “Arcanum Archives”