Damage Reflected

Information and updates for mods created by Brother Laz. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Joel

slapshot68195

Damage Reflected

Post by slapshot68195 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:14 am

Just a quick check: Damage Reflected is like "thorns" for the percent of damage specified, right? I mean, if you take 100 damage and you have 50% damage reflect, you still take all 100 damage, but the enemy takes 50 damage, right? And if you have damage reduction skills, such as... um... (that paladin one that I forgot the name of) the reflected damage is calculated after damage reduction, correct? I think I'm understanding this right, just want to double check.

pacmania90

Re: Damage Reflected

Post by pacmania90 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:11 pm

Everything you said is correct.

Damage 'reflected' doesn't prevent any damage and damage 'reflection' is calculated based on how much damage you take, not how much damage the monster hits for.

Also note that damage is only 'reflected' for physical melee attacks.

Come to think of it, I have a couple questions of my own.

1.Are gore crawlers' attacks subject to damage reflection?

2.If an attack is partly converted to magic damage, like moonstrike, do how is damage reflection calculated?

pza
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Damage Reflected

Post by pza » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:00 am

click on my sig. that's the new MEDIAN forum. post it there, because in 2 days this one will be shut down. everyone's already there. this one is no more.
[align=center] oh man - median2008 is awesome... thanks laz and his helpers...

[color=F0E68C]The New Area of Median![/color]

[color=bb5500]The ultimate [/color][color=ee2200]BLOODWITCH[/color] [color=bb5500]Guide[/color]

[color=000000]i, myself, have to admit: i have QQed until annoying laz. i'm a [/color][color=aa0000]sinner.[/color]
[/align]

Return to “Mods By Laz”