My personal bin file boo boo

Information and updates for mods created by Brother Laz. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Joel

No votes

Total votes: 0

Brokklu

My personal bin file boo boo

Post by Brokklu » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:53 am

Hi there everyone!

I'm an ex d2 Modder who had made my own personal mod in my old days which i shared around with my friends. I had taken the precaution to only leave bin files in my patch back then whilst distributing my mod. Eventually I had lost interest in the game and lost my own txt files!!! Recently though a lot of my friends have been asking me to continue the mod however as you can imagine now I'm stuck with only my bin files. :cry:

I was wondering with all the wisdom gathered throughout the past several years has anyone made a tool to convert bins back to txt again. I imagine this would be off limits for a lot of noobs so to show my genuinity I would happily mail my mod to anyone willing to convert it back for me.

regards

Fellow Modder

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: My personal bin file boo boo

Post by Myhrginoc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:00 pm

Your same question posted in the Tools forum has answers. Please post any message only once in one forum.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Mods By Laz”