Recipe Question

Information and updates for mods created by Brother Laz. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Joel

No votes

Total votes: 0

vixaroth

Recipe Question

Post by vixaroth » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:15 am

Hi, I've been trying for a while now to get this recipe to work.. Before I get into it, i've been "cheating" but w/e... I've been copying this item I'm trying to get the 10% spell damage for but it only has a 20% chance of working.. Well I tested this for about 20 minutes and i'd say its a 1% if not less chance. I'm begining to think its more based on the item code then actually a percent chance... That or the recipie is flawed... Just so there is no confusion I'm talking about the any armor/weapon/ect. + glowing arcane shards x 3 = item with said mods 20% of happening. Anyone have an Idea? I tested said ring more than 20 times.

xMeox
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: Recipe Question

Post by xMeox » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:18 am

normaly people ask why this recipe is broken and Laz tells them that they are cheating and that this willnot help getting the bonuses because the chance is fixed on drop.

in this case it is similar, just that you told us that you was cheating and that i told you that it doesnt work...
Last edited by xMeox on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

vixaroth

Post by vixaroth » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:53 am

Fixed on dropped huh... I figured as much... Oh and Laz looks down on cheating? Oh well not like im hurting anyone, besides I only play single player and sometimes with my friend. He doesn't mind though, I don't do much anyways. Well thanks for the info, guess I learned something new

xMeox
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by xMeox » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:10 am

vixaroth";p="362692" wrote: Oh well not like im hurting anyone, besides I only play single player and sometimes with my friend.
if you cheat all the way you will hurt yourself by baning the fun of the game.. if you have everything a 100times, you will loose joyousness very soon.

PopizzdioJazz
Champion of the Light

Post by PopizzdioJazz » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:48 pm

it's not so much that laz looks down on cheating (he should feel bad cause he did put a lot of effort to make this mod as it is...) greater problem may be that admins of these forums might look down upon you.

you see, encouraging ppl to cheat is not a good idea on public forums cause, well, it's generally banned.
i think, there for i don't know for sure...

xMeox
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by xMeox » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:54 pm

PopizzdioJazz";p="362754" wrote: you see, encouraging ppl to cheat is not a good idea on public forums cause, well, it's generally banned.
and thats good the way it is, or the next day a few "how2dupe"-guides would destroy the whole fun of the game

vixaroth

Post by vixaroth » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:17 am

It's banned? Huh... Interesting... well then... Thanks for the info :), Oh and I don't plan to ruin anyones experience modders :)

Return to “Mods By Laz”