Plans for next release

Information and updates the Cheater's Choice mod series. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Volf

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Plans for next release

Post by Volf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:51 pm

On the realms people have always used some item as currency when trading, some have always hated this, others have liked it. As for me I taught it had both good sides and bad sides.
Anyway to the point, the currency on the realms gave me an idea almost 2 years ago but I never mabe the idea reality coz well i couldn't and later when it would have been possible i kindof forgot it. Well now its time to put the idea to reality.

So the idea in short.

Currency items will be different coins or maybe goldbars. These items can not be used in normal shops, however there is a spirit merchant where these coins can be used and hopefully they will be used as currency when trading.
Spirit merchant is based on the horadric cube, he can talk to you (thanks to Joel), he will tell you prises of hes goods when you right click him, sometimes he might give you a clue regarding unknown runewords or other secrets. He will also still transform cuberecipes for you.

Return to “Cheater's Choice Series”