Plugy: Move items from personal to shared stash

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

hellojoe
Germany

Plugy: Move items from personal to shared stash

Post by hellojoe » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:46 am

I started a holy grail sorc and want to move all her items to the shared stash. Is there an easy way to do that? I was thinking of swaping the files, as in rename personal stash to shared stash and visa versa. But I haven't been able to get it to work. Any ideas?

ChaosMarc
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light
Germany

Re: Plugy: Move items from personal to shared stash

Post by ChaosMarc » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:33 am

if you are using PlugY v10.01 or newer you can use the chat command "/toggle x" where x is the page number you want to swap between personal and shared stash or vice versa. I think if you omit the page number the current one will be used. There also is the command "swap x" to swap the page you are currently viewing with another one (page number x) from the same stash type (shared or personal).
I would strongly recommend creating a backup before you start as those features are fairly new and were never advertised that much. so there is a chance that there are some bugs with them that never got fixed.

hellojoe
Germany

Re: Plugy: Move items from personal to shared stash

Post by hellojoe » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:37 pm

Thank you very much. That was a great help and it saved me probably an hour of clicking. Thank you <3

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”