D2SE, D2Mod, Nezeramontias

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Xeneonic

D2SE, D2Mod, Nezeramontias

Post by Xeneonic » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:54 am

Hey there!

I'm trying to get this to work:

D2SE
Nezeramontias
D2Mod

I got it to work mostly, D2SE properly starts up Nez and D2Mod: http://i.imgur.com/1jwDNcI.png

So here's my file structure:

Diablo II\
Diablo II\D2SE.exe
Diablo II\MODS\Nezeramontias\
Diablo II\MODS\Nezeramontias\D2Mod.dll
Diablo II\MODS\Nezeramontias\D2Mod.ini < This has ModUseD2Mod=1 (Otherwise you wouldn't see it in the screenshot above)

And now I try to add some plugins for D2mod, but they do not seem to work. For example, zoid pickit: http://{filtered link - consider this a warning}/index.php?id=hacks/{filtered}

Diablo II\MODS\Nezeramontias\zoid.dll
Diablo II\MODS\Nezeramontias\zoid.ini
Diablo II\MODS\Nezeramontias\zpickit.ini

I am starting to wonder if this mod works with D2Mod? I am personally looking for a mod that allows me to HIDE items on the screen, because it gets incredibly messy in game with a ton of items on the floor.

I actually tried R2D2 (Great MH by the way) but using the HIDE feature also hides SOULS and other very important items (And I can't seem to exclude them?) Am I just messing up? In addition, a pickup mod would be awesome, so it automatically picks up souls or gold, or what have you.

Thanks a lot in advance!

ChaosMarc
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light
Germany

Re: D2SE, D2Mod, Nezeramontias

Post by ChaosMarc » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:23 am

neither MH noch other hakcs are allowd to discuss here. please read the TOS
D2ModSystem is not made to load d2loader plugings but D2Mod plugins.

Xeneonic

Post by Xeneonic » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:07 am

themastercaster" wrote:neither MH noch other hakcs are allowd to discuss here. please read the TOS
Right, this is mainly in regards to open and closed b.net, and this isn't the point of discussion. Still, I'll remove it if a mod finds that it's objectionable. The main point was the hide/show feature. I'll elaborate a bit more on that:

Playing Nezeramontias (And I assume many other mods as well) on high player values (such as /players 8) will cause many, many items to drop on the ground, to the point where not everything is displayed with the [Alt] button. So what I'd like to do is hide/show specific items, especially those related to the Mod. C3PO/R2D2 allows this feature, but I have been unable to get this to work for mod specific items (Such as souls, which it will hide no matter if I put it in the exclusion list). This is why I desire to use a plugin such as pickit, either with the ability simply to hide/show, or simply pick up those items so it doesn't matter if it's shown or not.
themastercaster" wrote:D2ModSystem is not made to load d2loader plugings but D2Mod plugins.
This makes me feel like a fool. I was under the assumption that d2mod was the successor to d2loader (Or actually mistook one for the other) and thus assumed the plugin would work just fine. I'll see if I can get d2loader to work! In the meantime, do you happen to know such a plugin for d2mod? It needs to be 1.10f compatible for Nezeramontias compatibility. Thanks!

SpiKe.
Forum Tech Support
Champion of the Light
Germany

Post by SpiKe. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 am

Pickit and other unallowed hacks are used to work with D2Loader or Redvex. Also, it's forbidden to talk about closed bnet servers and hacks like MH here.
D2MOD is made to make code changes more viable to other modders. Pickit is not really a code change but more a script. For 1.10 you may find a Goldpickup Plugin made by MNW1995 but other than that you won't find anything here or anywere i guess.

Xeneonic

Post by Xeneonic » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:59 pm

J'P" wrote:For 1.10 you may find a Goldpickup Plugin made by MNW1995 but other than that you won't find anything here or anywere i guess.
Hey! I tried searching for that but was unable to find one. I did come across two threads with code that's supposed to work, not by MNW1995 though, but I don't know how to work with anything else but dll files. VB and compiling is above my expertise. :(

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:14 pm

You can find MNW1995 plugin linked in Snej forum somewhere.

Cheers
AlphA

Xeneonic

Post by Xeneonic » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:54 pm

AlphA - The Real One" wrote:You can find MNW1995 plugin linked in Snej forum somewhere.

Cheers
AlphA
Thank you very much, found the thread but sadly, the link is no longer working. Found it here by the way: http://snej.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.0

I made a post there asking if someone could re-upload it!

Xeneonic

Post by Xeneonic » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Alright so bumping my own thread. I managed to get the d2pickup.dll and it works perfectly for Nezeramontias as well! Thank you so much MNW1995/MW95! This is absolutely amazing.

Now for the next part; I have not found a way to hide items on the floor yet, but this gold pickup is already helping out a ton.

Secondly, it appears -txt and -direct do not work with Nezeramontias (Works fine for me in D2SE for 1.10f etc). Does anyone know why this is specific to Nezeramontias? For some of the plugins (Such as mercenary mods that don't use d2mod) I had to manually add the files into the Nezeramontias patchd2 version. It worked perfectly fine; I am just curious to know why Nez blocks off -txt -direct. It's not an issue for me anymore. All I need now is that item hide thing, I'll keep scouring around, I am hopeful maybe someone here can give me some pointers (Such as J'P and AlphA for the d2pickup.dll! ty!)

SpiKe.
Forum Tech Support
Champion of the Light
Germany

Post by SpiKe. » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:43 pm

U can't hide items by changing something in the .txt files. This requires manual scripts or code edits.

Xeneonic

Post by Xeneonic » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:36 pm

J'P" wrote:U can't hide items by changing something in the .txt files. This requires manual scripts or code edits.
I realize that; I was merely wondering why Nez crashes when using -txt -direct (even if you don't use txt files). Very strange!

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”