Few questions about this mod...

Information and updates for the Pagan Heart mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Phrozen Heart, Pagan Rainfall

Allouishus

Few questions about this mod...

Post by Allouishus » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:03 am

Greetings,

Just installed this mod and started an amazon. While reading some of the posts here I decided to take a look at how some of the skill builds look later on and started the game with the -act5 switch in the shortcut. I noticed that even though Valkyrie and Decoy have points into it, they are red and unselectable. I also tried this with a Pally and noticed that Holy Shield was also red and unselectable.

Are these "quest" spells or is something wrong here? I really look forward to progressing my baby zon but don't want to sink in the time if my install is bad. I tried doing some searches on the forums here but haven't been able to find any info.

Thanks,
Allouishus

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: Few questions about this mod...

Post by Myhrginoc » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 am

Although you may have skill levels from using the -act5 switch, you may not be at the minimum level required to actually use the skill. Pull up the long description for each skill and check its level requirement. The game "continually" (actually 25 times a second) checks skill eligibility when a skill's icon is displayed.
Last edited by Myhrginoc on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Pagan Heart”