[BUG?] Underdark crashing

Information and updates for the Pagan Heart mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Phrozen Heart, Pagan Rainfall

boldie
Paladin

[BUG?] Underdark crashing

Post by boldie » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:44 pm

i circled round the tamoe highlands and destroyed every living/dead thing there and then i thought i might aswell try out the underdark to see how far i get (nghtmr) so i enter and use my first choice weapon (The Grim Defiler) and i saw i kicked alot of ass but they are immune to cold so were resureccted rapidly, so i decided to use my second weapon (A'Kins deadly toys - Throwing star) and used the blade fury skill it gives me to shoot at the shaman from a distance, but when i kill a unit with it in the underdark my game crashes. :cry: is this a known bug or have i just founded one? ;)

Boldie
Last edited by boldie on Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
victormink@msn.com

"there is no spoone" - the matricks

Ulthrion
Paladin

Post by Ulthrion » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:21 pm

I've never seen this happening. Does the game do it every time you kill a shaman, or just that once?
Also, the killing of the hellshrooms themselves went without a crash?

Farseer Ulthrion

boldie
Paladin

Post by boldie » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:26 pm

it crashed both times i used that weapon, first time when i killed the shaman, second on the hellshroom. this maybe relating to the crash but when i use the skill and let go of the mouse button i go invisible for a second not being able to switch weapons for that time 2? maybe this is just a monor glitch :?:

*?Edit: this has happened again but in the arcane sanctuary. *not enough mana* *sound that indicates windows has found a problem* *me smash keyboard*

*?Edit: i quote from error

Assertion Faliure
Expression : eComponent < NUM_COMPONENTS

Boldie
Last edited by boldie on Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
victormink@msn.com

Ulthrion
Paladin

Post by Ulthrion » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:53 am

I know that error. I think I used to have it as well, only then when entering new areas. I believe that a re-install of the game/mod fixed this, but I'm not completely sure.

Farseer Ulthrion

boldie
Paladin

Post by boldie » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:34 am

well ill give it a reinstall and see what happens, fingers crossed it will work :) if it doesnt then i owe you a shield ;)

Boldie
victormink@msn.com

Return to “Pagan Heart”