[Query] Who still plays this mod?

Information and updates for the Pagan Heart mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Phrozen Heart, Pagan Rainfall

No votes

Total votes: 0

Devastatius

[Query] Who still plays this mod?

Post by Devastatius » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:47 pm

I'm just interested, I picked it up again a few days ago, and I was wondering how many are playing the mod now, it's a shame to see the forum is so in-active :(.

-Devas
The simplest thing to do, is to attack, and if something gets in your way, blow it up. (Strong philosophy)

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: [Query] Who still plays this mod?

Post by theonlymoose » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:29 pm

It seems that when Phrozen took a burn out break, seem like all the posters did too. 8-O Myself got caught up in real life, haven't had time to play much of any type of game. I'm hoping to get back into LOD mods very soon.

Old Ghost

Post by Old Ghost » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:31 pm

I still play it!! ...and I, like many other faithful worldwide are still patiently awaiting the 1.0 revision that will boost this Mod further. This forum may appear dead, but my hunch is that there are a lot of fans out there that routinely check this site weekly with the hope that 1.0 will be available to them!

Yes, yes, the Median 2 Mod from Brother Laz is VERY remarkable and many are still on their seat's edge waiting for Dark Alliance or Shadow Empires to one day be released to the public...but this little GEM called Pagen Heart is a keeper! The sheer numbers with additional items and features keeps me coming back for more.

I for one, am very much looking forward to Pagen Heart 1.0!!

~Happy New Year all

7w1573D M1nD

Post by 7w1573D M1nD » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:06 pm

Playing .... still but I'm going to start playing another mod. Nice graphics (maps) but no people playing, no forum comment, no new versions and features and on the top of all of this the creator is not giving some new info about the mod ( recipes, rune words, other special items - how to use them) whats the point. In nightmare mode I am playing with boots with 1 to dextirity. my stash is full of junk that I don't know how to use except from "those" 100 reciepes with potions jewels and stuff which are useless.

Devastatius

Post by Devastatius » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:15 pm

7w1573D M1nD";p="255521" wrote:Playing .... still but I'm going to start playing another mod. Nice graphics (maps) but no people playing, no forum comment, no new versions and features and on the top of all of this the creator is not giving some new info about the mod ( recipes, rune words, other special items - how to use them) whats the point. In nightmare mode I am playing with boots with 1 to dextirity. my stash is full of junk that I don't know how to use except from "those" 100 reciepes with potions jewels and stuff which are useless.
If you actually read the cube thread, you'll must have found out that it's possible to create a tempered item with potions and jewels, and you can add reagents (orange-text items) to those tempered items using the cube. This way it's possible to create very good gear. The best place to search for reagents is 'The Underdark', located in 'The Tamoe Highlands', formerly known as 'The Pit'.

I hope you can now throw those rubbish boots away :p.

If there's something you don't have a clue about, just make a thread and ask your questions, I'm not the only here who often reads the forums, so you can expect some more help.

BTW, it's great to see that there are still some people playing!

-Devas
The simplest thing to do, is to attack, and if something gets in your way, blow it up. (Strong philosophy)

7w1573D M1nD

Post by 7w1573D M1nD » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:15 pm

I started playing soon I didn't know that mod is so great. I've played ES Kingdom of tenai, chaos empire, hordes of chaos, nezarmontias ..etc. I heard about that mod soon so I download it and start playing I like the idea with the reciepes included in the books of lore ( thats for real players but there are only the reciepes of Cespenar ) I was very dissapoited when I look at the forum and did't find the other reciepes and RUNEWORDS. I find some purple items often ( strange shields -think they are for reciepes too) , also find some "IOUN stones" don't know how to use them books don't give that info neither the creator of the mod.
For example just look at the page :
http://homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3cube_n.htm
thats is what I call information :)
about the orange items that I can transmute with tempered items - yes I know about them but I need at least 10 pieces of each type to "feel" the changes. I have collected about 40 different pieces and still find new :)
Anyway thanks for help man. see you around.

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:59 pm

7w1573D M1nD";p="255521" wrote:Playing .... still but I'm going to start playing another mod. Nice graphics (maps) but no people playing, no forum comment, no new versions and features and on the top of all of this the creator is not giving some new info about the mod ( recipes, rune words, other special items - how to use them) whats the point. In nightmare mode I am playing with boots with 1 to dextirity. my stash is full of junk that I don't know how to use except from "those" 100 reciepes with potions jewels and stuff which are useless.
If you look through forum, there are some things to find. Like for crafting items.

Those purple things - they can be cubed (3 of them) to get the next powerful model - and you have to equipment them to use them. (in place of a weapon or shield.

The ioun stones can also be cubed, but you get another stone, not a more powerful version of the type you're cubing. They are equiped as a helm to use them.

lok0143

Post by lok0143 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:18 pm

I am still playing and by looking at the amount of time this post has been up and the amount of posts already logged i am very impressed. Hopefully it will help motivate Phrozen into modding again. I can totally understand the desire for a hiatus but i do hope it ends very soon ;)

Ulthrion
Paladin

Post by Ulthrion » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:38 am

I still play occasionally, but not too much as real life is taking it's toll on my spare time :P.

erevos
Hosted Forum Moderator
Paladin
Greece

Post by erevos » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:27 pm

im still playing too

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:48 pm

Working on things slowly but surely which is better than nothing ;)
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Return to “Pagan Heart”