My Paladin

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Underkill. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Seaular

No votes

Total votes: 0

Batman

My Paladin

Post by Batman » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:29 am

Morning.

I fell across your website and thought to myself, "Hell, that looks nice, I'll give it a go". So I did.
After having to do a complete reinstall of my valued D2LoD in order to revert to v1.10, I then figured out how to use the direct text whatsit. When I finally got everything working properly, my senses went into meltdown. All those luvverly little spell icons, true eye candy, nice job on that.

So, anyhoo, I started a Paladin. Checked out my stash and, HOW many pages? At last, I don't have to keep selling Set items as I run out of room only to find a piece that matches the piece I just sold! Excellent.

I set out on my quest. I was lvl 6 before hitting the cave, lvl 8 when I left.
Found 3 Portal Keys and, after figuring out how to use them, defeated the three naughty demons.

Got to hurry now, sorry.

As I said, lvl 8 when I left the first quest, yet, when I defeated Andariel, I was only lvl 19. Doesn't seem work very well.

Gameplay time was around 5 hours. And, apart from getting swamped in the catacombs, relatively simple.

I'll finish this later. To Hell with real life

Batman

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: My Paladin

Post by onyx » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:56 pm

Too bad that the author of the mod (Seaular) isn't around anymore to see your feedback. I liked how Underkill was going too, but the modmaker quit and the mod isn't supported by him anymore :(
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Underkill”