Beta Testing Open to All (For Now)

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Underkill. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Seaular

Seaular
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Beta Testing Open to All (For Now)

Post by Seaular » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:13 pm

Hi guys, I dropped from the radar for a while and it turns out my email got pummelled with testing requests. I'm sure a lot of them are no longer interested, but if anyone is actually in this forum reading this post there must be a little interest. So here you go.

Underkill Beta Zero

Zero.Two Patch

Keep in mind this is all beta work, not a finished/polished mod, but something that you can probably still have a little fun with. I really don't have the time to put in that I had in the past, but if enough people show interest it might renew my own interest in modding. Have fun.

Edit: Common sense, but make sure you install the patch after the original mod. Installation itself is pretty simple and straightforward. Also, make sure to consume a cold beverage of your choice, and possibly a salty/sweet snack.
Last edited by Seaular on Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrotherDog
Paladin

Re: Beta Testing Open to All (For Now)

Post by BrotherDog » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:55 am

Welcome back Seaular :mrgreen: !!! It's good to have you back. I was starting to get worried for you. I still need to re-download the mod again, as I lost all my harddrive stuff a while back to a nasty worm. :x Not your fault though.....

Again, Welcome back

Circus-Freak
Banned
Warrior

Post by Circus-Freak » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:31 am

Ok, first off Seaular I would like to give u a million $$$$ if i had it cuz your mod freaking rocks!!! And i do got sum ideas.... in act 5 after your kill baal u should have him drop (in hell difficulty) a key to teleport to Tyreal, like he turns evil or something like that and stole the real soulstone for more power for himself and he be all evil and black and u could make sum sweet stuff like that... and more models for items like that one chainmail with skulls on the shoulders and also armor that might make ur char have some pitch black colors stuff like that and seeing u can u might have already but i just didnt notice it but DUDE u rock and i can give u sum serious ideas if u wnana get back into makeing updates and stuff because what u have done so far has made me quit WoW and join the phrozen keep so U ROCK YEEEEAAHHHH!!!! 8-O :) :mrgreen: :idea: :D :!: :!:

IndianaMaggot
Paladin

Post by IndianaMaggot » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:02 am

[quote=Circus-Freak";p="248992"]Ok, first off Seaular I would like to give u a million $$$$ if i had it cuz your mod freaking rocks!!! And i do got sum ideas.... in act 5 after your kill baal u should have him drop (in hell difficulty) a key to teleport to Tyreal, like he turns evil or something like that and stole the real soulstone for more power for himself and he be all evil and black and u could make sum sweet stuff like that... and more models for items like that one chainmail with skulls on the shoulders and also armor that might make ur char have some pitch black colors stuff like that and seeing u can u might have already but i just didnt notice it but DUDE u rock and i can give u sum serious ideas if u wnana get back into makeing updates and stuff because what u have done so far has made me quit WoW and join the phrozen keep so U ROCK YEEEEAAHHHH!!!! 8-O :) :mrgreen: :idea: :D :!: :!:[/quote]
This might actually be the longest run on sentance in history. But I dont even think Seaular is working on this mod anymore. I personally havent gotten a chance to try this mod but I might have to now...
"Do You Serve a Purpose, or Purposely Serve?"
Working on Secret Project!
I am always willing to beta test for anyone just PM me.

Circus-Freak
Banned
Warrior

Post by Circus-Freak » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:47 pm

awwww man i thought he was back =\ so far all his mod needs is sum eye candy item wise so yeah u should realy try it :beer:

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:43 am

That is why we recommend (in the Terms of Service Addendum, no less) that you check the date on the previous post before responding. Seaular did return, but left again...quite some time ago.

The Unsupported Mods category means unsupported mods...we leave the forums open for discussion between players. Nezeramontias is a most unusual case, and in the category by request of the mod maker.
Last edited by Myhrginoc on Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

the panther
Paladin

Post by the panther » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:38 pm

I still have the PM from this dude when I offered to Beta test ages ago .

so many mods have died :(

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:17 am

Real Life has a way of inserting its priorities. It seems to me many modders are in high school or college, and that is a time of great flux in most lives. After that comes career and family, so you get to oddball old farts like me before you find somebody already settled down.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Underkill”