To Everyone Who's Given Skill Suggestions..

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Underkill. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Seaular

Seaular
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

To Everyone Who's Given Skill Suggestions..

Post by Seaular » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:37 am

Don't think I'm ignoring you guys or that I think your skill suggestions suck, that's far from the truth! You guys have spit out some great skill ideas. It's just real hard to consider replacement skills until more time has been spent on fixing what's already there. I'm spending a bathtub full of time each day fine-tuning the beta, trying to make it as fun as possible. If we all decide that a skill sucks and needs to go, the first place I'll look is at the suggestions you've left in the forum.

Even if I don't end up replacing any of the character skills I plan on incorporating your ideas through item-only skills, but that's something that won't happen until I get through the bigger gameplay issues.

So I just wanted to let you know that even if it seems like I'm not paying attention to your suggestions, I am! I make sure to read every post in here, and I've taken note from a few of them. Don't be afraid to spout ideas, but don't expect them to show up in the next patch either (unless your idea is so awesome that it melts my brain!). :)

evilbill1782

Re: To Everyone Who's Given Skill Suggestions..

Post by evilbill1782 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:25 pm

:D

Return to “Underkill”