Achtung! Beta Testers!

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Underkill. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Seaular

Seaular
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Achtung! Beta Testers!

Post by Seaular » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:06 am

First off, thanks a lot to everyone who's willing to take a shot at trying out Underkill in this very early stage of its development. I really appreciate it, and it will only get better with your help.

I would also really really really appreciate it if everyone who's testing out Underkill (sorry, I just love playing with colors) would make use of the forums. I don't really care how simple or how in-depth your posts are, I would just love as much feedback as I can get. Right now I'm most worried about the basics: difficulty - drop rates - skills - skill damage - weapon damage, but if there's something else you want to discuss - something you like, something you hate, something that just doesn't work, please let me know! It gets real difficult trying to design everything from my one bland perspective.

If there was anyone who I forgot to contact about downloading the beta, just keep hassling me. If there's anyone else out there who's interested in giving it a test run, drop me a line.

Thanks again. :)

-Seaular.

Edit: Grammar Police.
Last edited by Seaular on Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Underkill”