Uniquely yours

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Underkill. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Seaular

Seaular
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Uniquely yours

Post by Seaular » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:04 pm

I've recently finished implementing over 60 uniques, which means that every base item now has at least one unique version. (But not character-specific items, yet)

I created new images for a lot of the uniques, to add to that delicious unique flavor. The new unique armors are already listed on the website. Here are a few shots of some new unique weapons:

Unique Falcata
Unique Conquest Sword
Unique Legend Sword
Unique Spider Bow
Unique Great Bow
Unique Stygian Pilum (the aftermath of Hellbirth)

If you're thinking some of these weapons are unbalanced, keep in mind that difficulty levels are raised. I'll also be paying a lot of attention to item/skill balancing once a playable beta is released, so all the attributes of these weapons are definitely not set in stone.

Hope you like 'em :)

DiabloClone16

Re: Uniquely yours

Post by DiabloClone16 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:01 am

Wow, those are good, the Tarantula bow is really unique, but fitting for a spider bow, Murderhorn is really killer too! =P

blinky
Paladin

Post by blinky » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:55 pm

i always thought a cool unique would have like % chance to cast revive on striking, i dont seel slows target by% on many items either, auras are always cool to
If your going to repremand me can you at least pose an answer

Seaular
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Seaular » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:28 pm

Well, I've made over 125 new uniques now, and I've used a lot of the cool modifiers that Blizzard rarely used (chance to cast skills, chance to reanimate, auras, states, socketed, dmg vs. montype...).

Hopefully you'll find a couple items that you think are cool, and if not, you'll have to teach me what cool is. :)

-Binary-

Post by -Binary- » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:00 am

Only thing i can say about those items is WoW!!! those are nice items, hope i will find myself some of those later :)

blinky
Paladin

Post by blinky » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:48 pm

i think revive is better than reanimate as they will follow you around and get hp bouneses, maybey a + to skeleton mastery to so they get damage bounses?

well apparently chance cast revive on striking doesnt work i tried it o well
Last edited by blinky on Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If your going to repremand me can you at least pose an answer

Return to “Underkill”