Progress Report

Information and updates for the Odin's Runeword Mod by mishy23. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author

Moderator: mishy23

godheadslament
Champion of the Light

Progress Report

Post by godheadslament » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:25 pm

Hey Mishy, just wanting to know a.) how far we may be from a public skills preview, b.) how far from a full public release, and c.) the completion of this mod as a whole.

mishy23
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Progress Report

Post by mishy23 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:13 pm

Sorry for the lack of activity lately, so i'll provide a quick update here.
Its not what you all want to hear, but I have done very little modding the last week and a half, real life has begun to get a bit difficult, so I have had to put done this hobby a bit.
But no worries the storm is mostly over and I am getting everything back together. I figure i'll start modding again in a day or two. I am back at work again and the boring hours of the day there always help fuel ideas to work on for the mod.

Also melee skills are being a bit difficult, so the work on barbarians has been slow. I made alot of changes last week I never tested and I pray there arent too many bugs to hunt down as I barely remember what I was working on :P

Now for timelines? Well thats very hard to say, I think i'll take a blizzard approach to this, 'It will be done when its done' only because I really have no clue.
Now as for what I would like? I would like a fully playable version with new skills and other additions by end of year. This still would not have all runewords activated, as that my friend is still gonna take ALOT of work.
Albeit this is not a deadline, and the cold months of winter do stop many things up here in northern Wisconsin.

-Mishy23
{Modding status: Project X}

Return to “Odin's Runeword Mod”