Test Version?

Information and updates for the Stormbringer mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author
fras
Paladin

Test Version?

Post by fras » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:51 pm

I was wondering if you could realse a test version like the .01 or some thing then slowly work up to 1.00 then it wont be testing beacause i would like to test this mod so bad

~fras rocks~

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:13 pm

No sorry hehe, test versions are only released to private testers who contact me via email with an application (for those of you who have applied I will get to you by the end of this week). There will be NO public release of a test version until it's gone through some private testing first.

Then some sort of beta form of the mod will be released, and once properly established (suffered and survived ridicule from you lot) it will become a fully fledged version of the mod.

Just please be patient, and if you want to test, either post in the top here in the forum or drop me a line via email. You can find me email pretty much anywhere.

Hope I cleared that up without sounding too mean :P

Laters,
Gl0mb
"Anything done out of love is beyond good and evil" Friedrich Nietzsche
StormBringer FanForum created by Fras (I'm involved)

fras
Paladin

Re: Test Version?

Post by fras » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:43 am

Well i helped you test a long time ago but ever since this one time you never came on so then i thought you got killed and throwned in a ditch so i wen on with my life then wonederd if you ever were going to come on yo add me on msn though at. jamaican_allstar@hotmail.com

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:32 pm

Lol fair enough, yea I'll get back to you soon I promise. Been soooo busy not been on MSN that much. Will be on a lot more frequently soon though.

Cheers Fras,
Gl0mb
"Anything done out of love is beyond good and evil" Friedrich Nietzsche
StormBringer FanForum created by Fras (I'm involved)

Return to “Stormbringer”