Plugin Question

Information and updates for the Stormbringer mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author
FrozenPoodle

Plugin Question

Post by FrozenPoodle » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:13 am

What plugins are being palnned for use in the mod, Gl0mb (if any). If you haven't considered this I would greatly reccomend at least the mercmod and maybe PlugY
Last edited by FrozenPoodle on Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:45 am

Nope no merc mod! Mercs are good enough as they are, they are only meant as support or extra defense, not to act as another player. The merc mod (not taking away from how good this plugin is), in my eyes, will overpower the mercs.

As for PlugY, I plan to use it in my mod because of the huge amounts of items and its just amazing usefulness :)

As for plugins, that is all that is planned so far.

Gl0mb
"Anything done out of love is beyond good and evil" Friedrich Nietzsche
StormBringer FanForum created by Fras (I'm involved)

FrozenPoodle

Post by FrozenPoodle » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:43 pm

Thanks for the reply Gl0mb. One more question, can we expect PlugY to be incorporated in the first phase release or at a later time?

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:33 pm

It will be incorporated in the first phase don't you worry =) There will be lots of items in the first phase and therefore a demand for lots of storage =)

Gl0mb
"Anything done out of love is beyond good and evil" Friedrich Nietzsche
StormBringer FanForum created by Fras (I'm involved)

Return to “Stormbringer”