Suggestions/Feedback

Information and updates for the Stormbringer mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author

No votes

Total votes: 0

Gl0mb
Paladin

Suggestions/Feedback

Post by Gl0mb » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:06 pm

Just thought I'd put it here incase you guys wanna comment on the ideas at least. Sorry I can't give you more to comment about but all in due time :)
"Anything done out of love is beyond good and evil" Friedrich Nietzsche
StormBringer FanForum created by Fras (I'm involved)

Spartan-239

Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Post by Spartan-239 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:26 am

Gl0mb, I dont know if i can say the name of a skill you have released, but a skill under the fire tab, dealing with armour, needs a duration. it stays forever. if you dont know which im talking about, talk to me on IM or PM me here. or on Fras's site.

Laterz
92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Once a life, there comes a time where you are put to the test of all tests. You will either pass the test and live, or fail and die. I am here to be the judge of that test.

Nigel

Post by Nigel » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:27 am

Also, the Vulcan's Rage skill is broken. It automatically does the (as far as I can tell) max level increases, but lvl1 decreases. You should either fix it or relabel the description.

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:50 am

Lol thanks for the help guys but there was a reason I asked you to make logs :s I wanted to try and keep the details to the public a minimum, but thanks all the same.

From now could you email the bugs to me in notepad form after each act is completed as requested?

Cheers,
Gl0mb

xEDITx
Nigel, do you mean that when the skill is activated it takes on its level 20 stats or do you mean the display of the skill is wrong?

xEDIT2x
Nigel, found out what you meant and it is now fixed ^^

xEDIT3x
I believe I have fixed the problem you discovered, Spartan, just off to test it out now =) Thanks again guys but please next time do as I asked =P Log all the bugs and stuff and send the file to me after each act is completed, cheers. Gl0mb

xEDIT4x
Yup Spartan, fixed =D. If you two get on MSN sometime I'll send you the fix =) Gl0mb
Last edited by Gl0mb on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

fras
Paladin

Post by fras » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:00 pm

Sorry i have never been able to test latley. my diablo is all screwy andi have to install it but im to lazzy so ill see what i can do also Do i have to beet the game on the sorc.
Working on a mod its a LAWL Production

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:05 am

Ok then Fras, do not worry. Thankyou for your services so far and we'll have it so you can test happily in the future, hopefully near future.

Gl0mb

Return to “Stormbringer”