Where is Moe for AR v1.00 - LOD v1.08

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

hiei52

Where is Moe for AR v1.00 - LOD v1.08

Post by hiei52 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:43 pm

I've check the spoiler maps and check the old posts and they all say Moe is can be found in Jail Level 1-3. Is this the same Jail Level 1-3 as in the original game? If not, how can I access this place? Also, is there a place where I can find more info on this version of AR. Aside from the readme that came with it, I can't seem to find any info on where anything is.

Edited: NVM, I found him. I didn't realize the spawns were the same even if I keep restarting the map on the same difficulty.
Last edited by hiei52 on Fri May 25, 2007 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Where is Moe for AR v1.00 - LOD v1.08

Post by gogodanny » Fri May 25, 2007 5:49 pm

hi

the chance of moe being in your game is a varying percantage meaning he does NOT always spawn.
He DOES spawn still @jail lvl 1-3 somewhere but where excactely must be revealed by yourself.

You can access this area via the multilvl dungeon at the graveyard.

good luck finding/fighting him although I wouldn't use too much time on moe cuz his drops aren't soooo good. I'd prefer using either the formulae for the cube or just running the lower lvls of the multilvl dungeon.

any more questions? feel free 2 ask ;)

cheers

Return to “Ancestral Recall”