Can't find Countess??

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

Sphinx72

Can't find Countess??

Post by Sphinx72 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:59 am

Ugh, sorry mod newb here. I found that where countess should be is Jail Level 1.

I searched all the places, but also the catacombs level 1,2 and 3 are removed so can't find/use waypoint to cat 2?

Or if someone could point me to a few maps of the changes to the area's in this mod that would be cool too thanx!!
Last edited by Sphinx72 on Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:24 pm

Try popping down the Tower, it should go level 1/4 -> Jail -> Catacombs -> Tower level 5. Bit hard to do at low level though...
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Sphinx72

Post by Sphinx72 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:59 pm

OMG I totally missed the parts after Jail 1, I guess I took the shortcut and forgot to go back and check. :oops:

And holy crap even at L31 it's damn hard too! :o

WTH, is the countess area and catacombs a L60+ area or something, I'm gettin owned with my skellymancer and never have my skellies gotten owned! on players TWO I can barely kill half the stuff in that area?!?!

edit:

Ok just need to crank a whole lot of points in raise skeleton now they do enough damage to own at players /8 ;)
Last edited by Sphinx72 on Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”