graphical glitch

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

No votes

Total votes: 0

madsurgery
Champion of the Light

graphical glitch

Post by madsurgery » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:01 pm

When I enter the icy caves in act 1 and view my inventory, all the unequipped items have a green background.
On one occasion, when I left the caves and entered the rogue encampment, all the encampment had a strange graphic (fluoresent) which I was able to revert to normal by changing the game resolution.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:29 pm

This I believe is caused by one of the D2mod plugins.Not sure how to begin to fix it...

I've had that bug with flluoresent graphics myself, even on regular battle.net. I think I just alt+tab out to fix it. So I don't think thats related to my mod, unless I chucked in my poor video card in the mod!
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: graphical glitch

Post by kingpin » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:33 pm

Green background usually happends if you use another pal than the act you are in.

madsurgery
Champion of the Light

Re: graphical glitch

Post by madsurgery » Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:27 am

In fact I was playing with a paladin.

Kingpin - could you please rephrase the sentence I cannot understand it clearly (I am not english-speaking natively!)

Tknx

Malachor
Paladin

Post by Malachor » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:06 pm

I think kingpin means pal = palette, as in colours not character :)

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:26 pm

Ahh right, I'll look into that. Rather quickly too.

My map skills are not the greatest, I've only ever made one true map of my own, and that wasn't too different from tristram anyway :(

Perhaps in Freshers week, if I have any time since I'll probably be out doing stuff, I'll attempt to make a new map or two.
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”