[Request] Mod needs finished 1.11b

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

Steve aka Virus

[Request] Mod needs finished 1.11b

Post by Steve aka Virus » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:37 pm

This mod has the Best of Versions on d2 LoD, Ith's drop as uniques (non Eth that iv seen) [I'd like that added].

09 Occy, wizzy and other rare dupe rings drop as uniques (Some names are typed wrong) [I'd like that corrected].

08-09 unique armour/helms drop including the bug stats exc. Riza mage plate/ Arcanes valor/ Shako's (again types with names) [Needs corrected].

Full merc is avail except the boots [That needs to be corrected]

There are new maps in it too, like bunny caves with the ware rabbit and the red portals in act 5, called rips, inside are severely difficult monsters which balances out the Godly 08/09 stuff that's avail.

The loot table may need a slight touch up as the cows are heavily populated so the loot system may need a tweek.

I have my own mpq viewer but nothing iv done so far allows me to understand/make any changes to it. AFJ sheet which keeps non responding.

Steve aka Virus

Re: [Request] Mod needs finished 1.11b

Post by Steve aka Virus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:27 am

I also have a 1.10 version..

Return to “Job Offerings”