[Request] Death Animation of Diablo2 Players w/ Equipment?

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

Ribby

[Request] Death Animation of Diablo2 Players w/ Equipment?

Post by Ribby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:13 am

I get that there is a need to see the player classes to drop loot and maybe equipment/weapon when dying. It's just my preference to access dying player classes with their worn equipment (and maybe wielded weapon) intact, if possible. This kind of modification might require a bit of coding knowledge as well as sprite and programming knowledge. I doubt that the staff have a archive file of this request so I made the announcement public.

Feel free to have a say in this pondering.

jetaman
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Ukraine

Hand-picked

Re: [Request] Death Animation of Diablo2 Players w/ Equipmen

Post by jetaman » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:51 am

it's impossible

Nostalgic_Modder
United States of America

Post by Nostalgic_Modder » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:01 am

If this is for a pvp position situation then not possible.

If this is pve situation(killing monsters that look like another player) then yes.

Ribby

Post by Ribby » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Well, let's hear it! I don't mind the monster part. It be like medieval warfare. That would be like a awesome twist, wouldn't it? It's like Lord of the Rings or The Chronicles of Prydain. I wonder if there is a possible Dungeons and Dragons adaption? No matter, I am diverging. There is no current equipment set for this animation. I know I'm too optimistic for sure.

Return to “Job Offerings”