[Request] PArtner For Making Mod

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

mastercode

[Request] PArtner For Making Mod

Post by mastercode » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Well, im doing this post to ask if someone want to start working with me to make a good mod.I use the version 1.13. I already started it but i want someone to help me so i can finish it and add some cool ideas from the one who want to help me. I have already done some stuff as changing the monsters animations, some maps, some sounds and a few character states. But i want some ideas for ubers (making use of dungeons that dont have a use or are there only to farm), making new skills for each character ( i wanna make al least 10 skills per character but i leak of ideas so i need some help here), make new items, sets and uniques (like i say before, i leak of ideas so i want someone to give me some ideas and get started about this) and for least i wnat aslo help with map editing, im not so good i this, thats why im asking help with this. (its better if you can teach me, so i can help doing this :D)

Thx for reading my post.

PD: AdiTT i think this is enough i dont know if its alright now, but if its wrong again tell me and i will add more information if needed :)
Last edited by mastercode on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Re: [Request] PArtner For Making Mod

Post by AdiTT » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Please share some more details: version, key features, etc. You can check here for content suggestion.
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

h2sk8ter

Re: [Request] PArtner For Making Mod

Post by h2sk8ter » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 am

Yes,..I am also requesting a partner so if you want to team up Mastercode..Add me on skype chris.payne282 or just PM me on here thanks.

Return to “Job Offerings”