Pendemonium/ Cow Level / Socket and 'An Evil Force'

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

moradiae

Pendemonium/ Cow Level / Socket and 'An Evil Force'

Post by moradiae » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:44 am

I have 4 questions and would be pleased if it is answer:

1. Is Pendemonium in act1 a secret cow level? (Thats what I found out in this forum)

2. How do you get into it? (Again, I found it in this forum that you need to transmute Tome of TP and Tome of Identify, but it seems that it didn't work. I tried and nothing happen. I killed Baal.)

3.I transmute scroll of TP and scroll of identify together. I get a potion that named An Evil Force. I know, there's armor in one set that named An Evil Force too, but this 'An Evil Force' is a potion. What does it do? (I use the potion but nothing happen and the potion is still there!)

Note: To make item achieve Max sockets 100% with antidote Roll it with a potion to make it Unique/Rare or Set/Magic you want or find it in HELL MODE'
There's no comma where I think there should be one to make it better to understand. What is 100% with antidote?, and Roll it with potion?
Could anyone who understands explain this quote more clearly for me?

Thank
Last edited by moradiae on Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Pendemonium/ Cow Level / Socket and 'An Evil Force'

Post by gogodanny » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:36 pm

About topic pts. 1-3 I have no idea ...

BUT

put any item into the cube, add a minor health potion and it turns to unique ... do it once more it turns to rare or to other unique item if there is any.
Same thing works with (i think it was 2 pots) to make it set or magic ...

item "rerolling" means, that any unique item may only be dropped 1ce per game (sets etc... have no restriction) so if you want your unique to get better stats (but also worse is possible) create a new game and use the same ingredients (works also fine with the old uniqe I think)

well thats AFAIK all i can tell u :)

l8er

Return to “Hades Underworld”