Error with D2Lang.dll ?

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

Cyrus811

Error with D2Lang.dll ?

Post by Cyrus811 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:47 pm

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, and I know I have another topic regarding this same problem. I'm trying to find out where I can delete, but in the meantime thought I would put this up incase anyone can help while I'm trying to get rid of it. Anyways, I have the full Hades: Underworld installed. All the files have been over-written, aswell as the .mpq file. They are all in the proper directory aswell. When I go to run the DiabloII.exe or Game.exe, I get this error;

"Game.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point ?utf8ToUnicode@Unicode@@SIPAU1@PAU1@PBDH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library D2Lang.dll."

And then, along with that error prompt, I also get one asking me for the CD, even though its in the correct drive in the first place.

Can anyone, PLEASE help me out, or direct me to somewhere that can?

I am extremely eager to try this thing out.

Thanks,

Cyrus.

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:53 pm

It can be very hard situation, but because that you didn´t have to make new topics with same content.
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

Cyrus811

Re: Error with D2Lang.dll ?

Post by Cyrus811 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:57 pm

Sorry man, I felt this better explained the situation, as the other one didn't have near as much detail. As I said, I'm new to the forums, and am trying to find a way to delete the old topic.

Cyrus.

Return to “Hades Underworld”