Hades. Could you possibly make a collectors guide?

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

Hiddenshadows57

Hades. Could you possibly make a collectors guide?

Post by Hiddenshadows57 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:53 am

I.e could you make a guide for people who want to find all the new stuff in the game? like not where you find it. but what the items are. say you have a set. it's 6 peices. but you don't know what the peices are. so your guide tells you basically, this (im using sigons as an example)

gauntlets
greaves
Great helm
tower shield
gothic plate
Plated belt.

I know this sounds like alot of work. but for people(like me) who have nothing to do but explore your mod to the fullest and want to know whats there and how to make perfect combos. Having something like this would be invaluable to us all.

so please. take it under consideration. Im not asking for your Cube recipes. I just want to know what im looking for. thank you.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Hades. Could you possibly make a collectors guide?

Post by Hades » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:19 am

Hmmm sounds pretty reasonable to do bud.I'm sure I can find some time to put most of em down very soon after I finish adding in some more for next version.Had a few brain storms for some items heh heh,so I figured I'd add in more lol.But I'll definately take this under consideration and make some time to list em all for anyone who is interested..... ;)
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Hiddenshadows57

Post by Hiddenshadows57 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:25 am

Thanks alot. Ps. it's good to see some more canadians around. Nova Scotia here.

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:09 am

heck ill make a downloadable file for you in microsoft EXCEL that u can open up and it will show every item in game + mods for that item hows that actually alls i gotta do is ZIP this lil file here and VUALA ok dun just hop on msn and ill send it to yaz ^^ my msn is kickimusbutamus@hotmail.com if anyone else needs it plz lemme know on MSN and if u wana game via multiplayer feel free to Message me

i will only accept emails with subject Hades Underworld Items
Last edited by KickimusButamus on Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:58 pm

There ya go heh heh,easier for me and no typing a bunch of em down lol.Good job buttamus lol...love that name heh heh.And yes here's a quip people patience...I'm being picky with next version. ;) Almost done....hell I wish I could release it now as well lol..
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Hades Underworld”