Post new idea's or suggestion's here

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

Nevbo
Champion of the Light

Post by Nevbo » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:42 am

Idea Idea.....
Diffrent types of arrows.
Diffrent types of jewels.

Arrows will not be magical or it would kinda mess this up.

-Normal Arrows 0% enchanced damage 0% attack speed Can hold 500

-Steel Head Arrows 50% enchanced damage -10% attack speed Can hold 475

-Bone Arrows -25% enhanced damage +25% attack speed Can hold 600
10% chance to cast *x character level* Bone spear

-Black Powder Arrows Converts all damage to fire +0% attack speed Can hold 400, Exploes on Contact.

-Holy Arrows 0% enhanced damage 0% attack speed +100% dmg undead/demons Can hold 500

-Barbed Missles 150% enhanced damage +10% attack speed Can hold 300, 10% chance to cast *x character level* Blade Sentry

-Artic Wind Arrows -75% enhanced damage +60% attack speed Can hold 500, 40% chance to cast *x character level* Tornado, *arrows cause cold slow damage for 10 seconds*

These arrows would be sold by diffrent NPC's in diffrent difficultys at BIG diffrent prices.
Basic arrows are sold at all npcs, in every act for the same cheep price, others are only sold by some npcs.

-----

Next are cursed jewels.

These jewels are good for any class but they also come with a curse.

Amplify Pain
Cursed Jewel
25% chance to cast level 2 amplify damage on striking
-20% resist all
-15% max HP

Basicly like that, And then you can have some that are a abit diffrent.

Singing Siren
Cursed Jewel
10% chance to cast lvl *x character level* Shout when struck.
5% chance to cast lvl *x character level* Battle orders when struck.
20% chance to cast lvl *x character level* warcry when struck.
-25% defense.
-30% movement speed.
-20 all stats.

Some that help and defend you at the same time like that. And you can also make a cube recepie to un-curse the jewels later on, like sence mephisto is the lord of corruption he some times drops a corruption stone, when combined in the cube with a cursed jewel + something else? to purify them then the jewel becomes a Blessed Jewel, The negative stats are not only removed but reversed to give bounus's instead.
Last edited by Nevbo on Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Post new idea's or suggestion's here

Post by Hades » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:32 pm

Well now there's some good idea's. ;) Arrow's are already in the works my friend I'm just testing em out.Jewel's seem like another good idea to throw in though.I like the rest of the idea's for them though. ;) I must put some of these idea's in my mod.Good job on these!
Keep up the feedback and comment's,real good stuff coming. ;)
New version coming soon again lol,I'm going to fix the uniques for everyone.Keep watch and I'm going over to update my site also lol,which I seemed to have forgotten. :oops:
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

LordTemjin
Paladin

Post by LordTemjin » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:14 am

Add in a couple of crafting items which are very rare and are used to upgrade / make certain weapons.

For Druid:

Tornado and Twister, though they may have adequete damage, they are very sketchy skills. It would be nice to have a skill or missle that wasn't so sporadic in its travel path.

For Necromancer:

Change Poison Dagger. I mean come on, who uses poison dagger? :P I was thinking maybe like Poison Breath (like inferno etc) or something like a Poison/Bone Mastery.

In General:

Would be nice for even more levels above 100.

Items:

New kinds of runewords, I'll update this later with ideas. Stuff like morphing runewords etc.

Rebalance the old sets to keep up with the new powerful ones.

Make the cube recipes more difficult :P

RUNEWORDS:

Pity - Um Jah El Tir Sol - Sword - 30% Chance to cast level 10 Fire Ball on attack, 10% Chance to cast level 30 Glacial Spike on attack, 20% Chance to cast level 20 Lightning on attack (these are the meat of the runeword, you add whatever else you want)

Hell Soul - Hel Sol - Helmet - 10% Chance to cast level 40 Nova on gethit

(unfinished, will update later)
Last edited by LordTemjin on Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
<juice> Invalid Syntax Error?
<juice> usually the syntax errors I get are Valid.

Orochi_Furor

Post by Orochi_Furor » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:14 pm

FYI the stash with pages is indeed a pluggy, any mod can use it. A realy nice idea but for single player its bad as I have about 20chars from 5different mods and I'm sure as soon as I hit change page and get onto other mod characters items it will crash. The paged stash I've used shares stashes for all characters, and thats just not good for single player, if you could get it working on the realms though, that would be great, but I havn't seen any working like that.

A few ideas:
I'd love to see the pluggy for mercs to use more items, just love mercs. Only problem with it is act3 mercs can't use sword shield, but otherwise its an awsome addition.

Some sets that change your appearance for a full bonus would be interesting.

Having non player skills on items would be realy interesting, specialy for full set bonuses and on uniques.

I've only played my druid so far, so most of this is biased twords him, as I realy like melee druids.
I know you can change starting Hp/MP and per lever/point increases but can you change base block? Druids should have medium block, not caster block as they can be caster or pure melee, not both. Or give shape shifters +block, I only use two handers but I'm sure someone out there would like a blocking melee druid but it hurts bad to have such low block.

Bring back Werebear, not that I ever use it, but theres no use in Decrepify/fear spells. You can't cast when in were form and it realy doesn't help your minions out much.

Make werebear more usefull, get rid of tremor or what ever its called, useless skill. They have a charge-up skill like a werewolf but no good attack skill. Give them a charge like skill called "pounce", maybe a non-moving wirlwind attack that just hits everything around them, or perhaps an AOE ground stop attack that does your melee damage in a radius that way it would benifit from your charge skill as well as a good weapon.

Since both Druids and to a lesser extent Assassins are bastard classes give them sets and class-specific uniques for each of their two prominant sides, caster and melee. For example aldurs is just a joke, parts of it are good for melee and other parts for casting and all together its just not impressive at all. I use IK for my melee druids, but would be nice to have a full melee set to use, as I'm sure a pure caster/summoner would enjoy a full set that gives relitive bonuses he could use.

Since you have (for single player) the ability to summon two bears/valkeries/shadows, I'd ask for an improvement to that. Make it so a druid can summon all his minions at once, 5 spirit wolves/3 dire wolves/1 bear, and perhaps a necromancer all his golems at once. With all the extra skill points it would give great reason to max all these out. Also would be REALY nice too have more then one spirit as a druid, past lvl 80 I just have nothing to put my points into thats realy helping me much, and if I can go up to 120 I'm going to have tons of skill points left over.

Could you posibly change the sacred armor set peices? I keep getting the Hades underworld 99% of the time when looking for the Hades minion sacred armor, since ones higher level put the other as a different type of armor?

I got a spell casting druid up some levels, to 40 or 50 for single player trying to use Both huricane and armagedon. Its rather hard though, huricane does much less damage but always hits, armagedon does nice damage but only hits maybe 20% of the time in a slighly smaller radius.
You can max them both out with the skill points you get but I don't think they will be all that great. Could you maybe increase armagedons speed and have every 5points into it increase its radius a little, and perhaps up the synergies for hurricane so it can compete slighly on damage. I'm also not a big fan of tournado, since it doesn't go where you aim its not a long range skill, so you have to be close in, and thats how you use your higher level attack spells, but having it do all physical damage is just not right. I'm probably one of the few people that has a problem with it, but would be nice to see it work like volcano and molten boulder, do 50/50 physical/cold. I've just seen it doing some realy stupid damage and killing things the druids higher level spells couldn't touch, and I'm all against lower level skills doing more damage then higher ones, especialy for casters.

Since mercs have some realy jacked up stats, give them uniques that have like +100% or more requirements to make it tough for players to use, but be realy outstanding items. Have these items require lots of Strenth, and for weapons both strenth and dex.

Change fire skills back to sorceress, I miss meteor and hydra :(
Barbs already have a way to do massive magic damage, and they are supposed to tank anyways so...
You can't do much with lightning, and so cold is the only real way to go with a sorceress right now.

Since you have the lvl cap up to 120, supposedly as I'm sure as heck not even close to breaching 99 yet nor have I seen anyone there, it would be nice to have higher level skills. Like lvl 50 or 60req. Have them be new powerfull skills or just Tree masteries that give you nothing, but every skill in the tree has that skill as a synergy. Maybe make them cost 2points per level as well.

Getting to tired to think of stuff now, so I'll edit this later when I'm awake and thinking more.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:20 pm

Awesome feedback there lol.Thats exactly what I've been looking for.
Now I'm going to be adding the metrc thing where he can wear ring's,ammys,boots etc in version 2.4.I think I'm going to drop a load of uniques in too this time and a wp to cow level too heh heh.
Along with changing the drops ,I'm going to make some of the sets drop specifically from certain bosses as a side quest thingy.
The runewords will be getting another overhaul lol.Adding more gemwords and fixing some more of the old ones.
And hell is going to be where to find stuff also lol,so no more low level players getting big drops lol........
nuff said
Hades

LordTemjin
Paladin

Post by LordTemjin » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:20 pm

Please increase poison nova's damage (Hades Breath). Its quite low even with synergies.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:10 pm

Well if I get time I'll throw it into 2.4 version ok.Otherwise it'll be in after that one but good call,I forgot about that one heh heh.So I'll try to make some time for that one also.I already changed a bunch of stuff so maybe I will get to it lol.......
nuff said
Hades

LordTemjin
Paladin

Post by LordTemjin » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:16 pm

This is more of a problem, but because I posted the Hades Breath thing here, I'll go ahead and post it here.

Now I have a lovely poison necromancer. Though there's one problem: Poison seems to be a skill that works sometimes.

Poison does not seem to do hardly any damage to Minions of Destruction. Even with my poison explosion (which does around 50,000 damage) they're health bar will be a centimeter lower when that poison is finished. Shouldn't they be dead? From what I've seen they can take around 15,000 damage before dropping. Why not 50,000?

This problem also is apparent in many other monsters. I don't have every monster that it doesn't work on, but there's too many to not do something about it.

Last minute edit: I just realized something. You said you increased all of the resistances for monsters. Is it possible that due to the nature of how Poison works, you severely disabled it for high level monsters by raising their Poison resistance?

Also Poison Dagger is just useless. No one uses it when you can make better weapons or use runewords. I myself have a 6 slotted crystal sword with 6 perfect amythests in it resulting in +12 to necro skills. Well, I would like to see it changed. Maybe to something like Poison/Bone spell Mastery.

As for bone skills, if my calculations are correct, Bone Spear is better than Bone Spirit in any way possible. First off, if you have all synergies for bone spear and bone spirit, Bone Spear will have more damage. Second, Bone Spear can possibly hit multiple enemies via its pierce. Bone Spear is also quite fast. Bone Spirit is not. Lastly, Bone Spear costs roughly half the mana Bone Spirit does. So far, I have not found one single reason to use Bone Spirit over Bone Spear.

Undead armor is pretty weak. Give it a bit of magic resistance.

It would be nice for Corpse Explosion to have synergies.

Could you make Hades Minion (Bone Spirit) look better? Amazon has a skill which uses the Bone Spirit graphic but looks way cooler. Don't see why the real skill can't look as cool.

Bone Wall is a bit useless when you have Hades Finger. Not sure what to do with this one.

Something that bothers me is the mod "Slain monsters rest in peace". Well, I can understand why maybe necromancers wouldnt be able to create skeletons from those corpses affected by that mod, I don't see why you can't use Corpse Explosion or Poison Explosion on them. Could you make it so that Rest in Peace corpses could be exploded? I'm not sure if you can do anything about it, but until/if its fixed I cannot wear Nature's Peace ring because it undermines my character.

That's all folks.
Last edited by LordTemjin on Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orochi_Furor

Post by Orochi_Furor » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:42 am

I don't think rest in peace can work that way. I bet you its just a trigger, turning corpses on and off. But it must have a little bit of leway since you can raise oblivion knights but not revive them.

Both me and the friend I just got into playing this mod realy don't like how amazon throw/shoot looks, its a 2d sprite that looks flat and dull. I rather like how the old Bone spirit looks, specialy compared to that. Might not be so bad if that animation was used for a skill or two, but as the natural graphic for amazon ranged attacks its yuck.
Along those lines the glowy thing for barbs WW and Frenzy is kindof an eyesore, its not bad for WW since your in monsters half the time you use it, but I'd like to actualy see my character when running around with Frenzy.

I can't understand how, with conviction, the damage would be so little against some monsters. Most items that give conviction are lvl 18, and from playing a FOH paly I know thats a good -100% to all resists. So monsters that arn't all that resistant will have max negative or close to it, and the ones that have high but not immune, say 75/80% will still be at most -20/-25. On top of that use lower resist for a good -60%, dropping even the most resistant monster down to -65% while all other monsters are at -100(as thats supposedly the lowest resist posible). The highest resist for players is 95%, so with that a monster with both of these on them is 95-100conviction=-5-60lower resist=-65. So unless something is poison immune to start with, over 100% resist, there shouldn't be anyway you'd be doing less then the 50k over 13(I think thats what you said before) seconds, infact you should be doing at least 50% bonus damage.
If it was some other element I'd say something was bugged, such as your damage display. But with poison it could be that monsters, like players, can have poison lenth reduced by, reducing your damage by 25/50/75% before they even start taking damage. Though even that, I'd think they would be taking some good damage for the few seconds they can't ignore.
So I don't think its your damage that needs upping, you should, with those numbers, be doing nice damage. You said to me you averaged 6k a second, so you should be doing between 9k/second and 12k/second to all monsters. Not all that bad since it hits everything around you.
I also remember that you have trang-ouls, and I know that the head on that gives -15% monster resist(unless its bugged), so theres even more damage.
So either your damage isn't being displayed right, and your realy doing much less then you think, or... I dont' know.

InkSpot
Paladin

Post by InkSpot » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:20 am

Orochi_Furor";p="201480" wrote:I don't think rest in peace can work that way. I bet you its just a trigger, turning corpses on and off. But it must have a little bit of leway since you can raise oblivion knights but not revive them.

Both me and the friend I just got into playing this mod realy don't like how amazon throw/shoot looks, its a 2d sprite that looks flat and dull. I rather like how the old Bone spirit looks, specialy compared to that. Might not be so bad if that animation was used for a skill or two, but as the natural graphic for amazon ranged attacks its yuck.
Along those lines the glowy thing for barbs WW and Frenzy is kindof an eyesore, its not bad for WW since your in monsters half the time you use it, but I'd like to actualy see my character when running around with Frenzy.

I can't understand how, with conviction, the damage would be so little against some monsters. Most items that give conviction are lvl 18, and from playing a FOH paly I know thats a good -100% to all resists. So monsters that arn't all that resistant will have max negative or close to it, and the ones that have high but not immune, say 75/80% will still be at most -20/-25. On top of that use lower resist for a good -60%, dropping even the most resistant monster down to -65% while all other monsters are at -100(as thats supposedly the lowest resist posible). The highest resist for players is 95%, so with that a monster with both of these on them is 95-100conviction=-5-60lower resist=-65. So unless something is poison immune to start with, over 100% resist, there shouldn't be anyway you'd be doing less then the 50k over 13(I think thats what you said before) seconds, infact you should be doing at least 50% bonus damage.
If it was some other element I'd say something was bugged, such as your damage display. But with poison it could be that monsters, like players, can have poison lenth reduced by, reducing your damage by 25/50/75% before they even start taking damage. Though even that, I'd think they would be taking some good damage for the few seconds they can't ignore.
So I don't think its your damage that needs upping, you should, with those numbers, be doing nice damage. You said to me you averaged 6k a second, so you should be doing between 9k/second and 12k/second to all monsters. Not all that bad since it hits everything around you.
I also remember that you have trang-ouls, and I know that the head on that gives -15% monster resist(unless its bugged), so theres even more damage.
So either your damage isn't being displayed right, and your realy doing much less then you think, or... I dont' know.
Which runeword gives you conviction aura?

On another not i think you should do something about the sorceress skills, werebear is useless for her because there are no synergies (which means you are stuck at 40 sec. werebear time)
[fade]May the light show you the right path![/fade]
I think therefore i am...

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:11 pm

Yup thats definatelf going to be helped out more lol.No worries I'm thinking of adding more cloned skills to each char,just to make more people happy lol so they can synergize.As for the damage thing well it's meant to be hard and some of the monster resistance is massive and it's meant to be.Another note some of the skills have been changed in areas that you wont see,so damage is right just some changes affect it as well.BNut I'm not going to post all the changes lol.There are slight changes which affect numerous skill's but more chnages on the way no worries.I'm chnaging more of the masteries,passives,actual skills,graphics etc...What you see now is simply a backbone for me to work from ok.So there are alot of changes coming ,I just had to get a starting point to work from is all. ;)
nuff said
Hades

Orochi_Furor

Post by Orochi_Furor » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:12 pm

Conviction and Holy freeze are probably the easiest auras to get. My druids had holy freeze at all times, with about 6 different items. My barb hasn't had it at all, but he's had conviction since lvl 10 or so.

6socketed swords with all perf diamonds gives conviction(lvl 18, everything gives lvl 18 I think).

Anihhilus small charm gives conviction(not sure about the 2.4 version as things were supposed to change, but my old one is still the same.) Lvl req 70 though.

Theres an armor runeword that has it but I guess I threw it away since I can't find it, sorry.
I realy need to just sit down and write out what all the runewords do, I hate looking at the names and trying to remember if I used it or not. Since the ones that are useless(IMO) I throw away. I'll make sure to edit if I find some good conviction stuff for ya.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:22 am

Just a quick bit of info for everyone.Is everyone aware to see the new stats on the item,s weapons...etc you have to find NEW versions?Example if you have the old anni you have to find a NEW anni to see the new stats.Ok all,just so people know as it seems some of you are unaware of that.So if you want to see the new stats on say ...corpsemourn well find another one.
Now that we have that cleared up...
nuff said
Hades

InkSpot
Paladin

Post by InkSpot » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:29 am

Orochi_Furor";p="201561" wrote:Conviction and Holy freeze are probably the easiest auras to get. My druids had holy freeze at all times, with about 6 different items. My barb hasn't had it at all, but he's had conviction since lvl 10 or so.

6socketed swords with all perf diamonds gives conviction(lvl 18, everything gives lvl 18 I think).

Anihhilus small charm gives conviction(not sure about the 2.4 version as things were supposed to change, but my old one is still the same.) Lvl req 70 though.

Theres an armor runeword that has it but I guess I threw it away since I can't find it, sorry.
I realy need to just sit down and write out what all the runewords do, I hate looking at the names and trying to remember if I used it or not. Since the ones that are useless(IMO) I throw away. I'll make sure to edit if I find some good conviction stuff for ya.
Thankyou :) - i'll have a look at some of the armor runewords (check them all if necessary) Now im gonna go look for that annihilus charm!
[fade]May the light show you the right path![/fade]
I think therefore i am...

A-C-E
Paladin

Post by A-C-E » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:08 am

idea too socket items
1 psn potions = 1 sock
2 psn potions= 2 sock and so on and so on
and the error about all sorc stuff gives + too psn dmg instead of for exsample cold from death fanton really need to be fix if possible it greatly reduce the different ways too build a sorc
and that hire can use all weap si cool but its act bow hire can now use a great dmg sword for exsamble and still shots, thats kind of silly so if it was possible to fix it so bow hore only can use bows/ crossbow
and then the act5 merc cry that make monster flee that a major pain and no gain to you at all. most times he cant hit them because they run awya that really need to be change into maybe a stun cry
and OMG ist so cool the ability act5 merc got hehe über cool i have to say

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:20 am

Yeah the yell for the hireling in act 5 is really more of a glitch heh heh.I meant to make it warcry but just put wrong one in.Lol abd I typically forgot to put it in the 2.4 bugfix so sorry about that.It will go in soon,but I'm glad you like the new werebear and wearwolf act 5 barbs lol.I thought it would be something kool and new heh heh.
As for the sorc stuff well I would look around and find some of the new sorc stuff,even if you have one check a new version of it to see new stats and changes to it.As I've been working on upgrading and getting the sorc back to proper power heh heh.And also the zon.
nuff said
Hades

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:42 pm

Shimmering Barrier
3 Diamonds, shield only
Adds Attacker takes 20 damage
Adds Attacker takes 20 Lightning damage
Increased blocking

Blood Theif
Skull+Ruby, Mace only
Adds damage vs Demons
Magic Damage
adds more fire damage
And increases leech rate
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

A-C-E
Paladin

Post by A-C-E » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:04 am

the skill setup need to be change because it gives dis /adventages some char. Ama cannot take almost every skill at lvl 1 like barb or sorc and further moore she needs too take 1 in some skill to get to another skill, that does so she dont have the same amount of skill to put in those skill she is gonna use and that makes it unbalanced / unfair. So every char should have some skill availible like barb and sorc at lvl 1 and no need to put in one skill to get to another one
hhat really need to be fix
Here is moore of a personel view on some skill and is IMO
Ninja have both BOS ( burst of speed) and and increased speed ( the old barb skill) that gives in some ways the same advedtages and there fore maybe and littlle less usefull to her to have both of them. She also have the fana aura (modi blessing) this is not reallt so useful iether for a ninja because even melee ninja does not mainly kill from that kind of dmg that the aura increased, the mainly dmg a ninja does is from the charged up skill and fana does help on that ( unless you change it) as far as i know a melee druid would have creater use of it for exsamble
The barn new golem is very cool, but the fire spells in not that great without fire masteri. so in this case you loose a fireball build woth sorc and barb gains some skill with is not so good for him. If it was possible the way to go of wanna change the skill setup is maybe too make up some new skills
This might seems like alot of critic but its not because i really think the mod is very cool and very fun to play, but i mine views the skill swift between char is not in all ways the most succedfull part of very cool mod

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:25 am

Yup too true as I love all the feedback,helps mod a better mod in the long run heh heh.But first off here's a little bit of info,you can get fire matery from item's,just have to loook for em. ;)
Secondly,as for the zon,I just totally forgot I left her as is lol.Been meaning to get around to her....
Thirdly about the diff skill builds in some of the classes...well...I think it's about to make this clear to all of ya out there lol.This is a diff way of doing it ok,I'm just making more of the classes not rely on the same things.And if people want certain skill's,then either make stuff,find stuff,or combime stuff....to get what you need or want. ;) I'm making this a diff mod where not everything is handed to you.I was planning on making a bunch of new skills per class but I'm really torn about that one lol.Besides moving a few more and maybe a mastery or 2,I dnt think I'm going to add more.I like it the way it is now besides a few holes to fill lol.(yes like the zon and sorc)
This is a decide what will be best in the long run mod....And try to work from there,I won't hear any more excuses or whining lol,I've built almost all diff char builds except for necro(working on that now)And I've had good success with all classes.Just look around and forget about builds that work in other games....Build your own build.
And plezzz use common sense and strategy in fighting monsters in hell lol
Because it's about to get harder again and harder in nightmare too.
I think I'm going to throw in a whole new bunch of runes in the next version with new graphics etc.And probably a bunch of new crafting stuff....
But anyways enjoy version 2.5 and hope this fixes most of the bugs people have mentioned to me...
nuff said
Hades

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:39 am

Hmm. Maybe re-make Zon into Andariel?

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:29 pm

Hmmm good idea lol never thought of that.Nice one bud I'll have to look into that and see what I can do.
nuff said
Hades

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:47 pm

I can send you what I've done so far in my modding efforts.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:08 pm

Hmmm well you seem to be one to be dedicated in your modding.nice to see as some of the people I've tried to enlist dnt get it done.I might have to bribe you into joining my team heh heh.As I would love alot of cubing stuff put into this mod as well,not to mention having the organ drops enabled and used for some new recipes.
But get back to me if you're interested,other wise keep posting those good idea's. ;)
nuff said
Hades

A-C-E
Paladin

Post by A-C-E » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:48 pm

fix the psn dmg on sorc orb and ormus armor its a big setback for sorc that those item whi normaly gives + to light or cold gives + too psn dmg when sorc dont have any psn skills i haved try to make a death fanton and exchuta orb in 2.5 and ormus robe they still gives + too psn dmg and the same with ormus robe
and my act 5 hire seems to have liost his ability to morf intp wolf or bear is that on purpose or ?? a mistake
i play a pretty long with him and he dont change at any time in 2.5
those mws and dc in cave tamoa and causeway hell dont give exp it that a error or dont they surpose to give exp?
that Rw Sirens song should also adds % too attack rating that would be nice
and that CE when surgent monsters die need to be either fix if it a bug or lower if they are surpose to do so much dmg becasue its a real pain for melee you just die sometimes from it even if you have up to 13k in life
Last edited by A-C-E on Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:26 pm

Well as to some of the item's,yes they are getting the poison stuff in some fo them changed.But I will let you into a new change coming,some of the item's you are used to for being for one class will be changed for another class.So if you are expecting some of the item's to be the same....good luck.It's part of the unexpected part coming soon.
Some of the exp fixing still has to be done,so dnt worry I';m on it.
The corpse explsoion thing,well that is how I like it but I may lower just a tad.But otherwise I'm not going to be tinmkering with it too much.
And as for the hirloing's in act 5 well they do it when they want lol.Just keep playing and wait for em to do it again.
nuff said
Hades

Return to “Hades Underworld”