New Player Checking in!

Information and updates for The Hordes of Chaos mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: kingpin, Darque, Yohann, afj666

No votes

Total votes: 0

lok0143

New Player Checking in!

Post by lok0143 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:14 am

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for a very cool mod. I am liking it alot so far. Some things i have notices is

A: The holy fire skill for monks seems to get bonus damage from charms and maybe other sources as it is doing about 50+ damage at rank 10 (this is area affect damage im refering to not the bonus added to my weapon).

B: Having trees lining the zone line looks nice but makes mapping the zone and seeing monsters near the zone line difficult. Act 1

C: The begining skill for Witches (zombie or a close name like that) doesnt seem to do much at all. Summon it and it just shuffles around not really helping at all.

D: In the tower where you rescue Lore it also starts a quest to defeat someone (sorry game isnt loaded atm so i dont have exact name but is is close to Jerzbel). Well when you go thought the levels of the tower you will eventaully get to Grummas's room and not Jez's room. This will allow you to leave the act then. Is that intended or did the room link get switched?

One question i do have is where do i find the Chaos Cube. I found it early with my witch and didnt note down where. Now my Monk cant seem to find it. Once again thanks for a great mod.

Edit: Clarified some items.
Last edited by lok0143 on Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ignotus

Re: New Player Checking in!

Post by Ignotus » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:14 am

Hello ! The Chaos Cube is dropped in A1 Q1 (Den of evil=Goblin's Den) by a monc. Grumma(I've played a long time ago and not sure it's the real name) is the boss of A1.but you can go countinue your adventure further in A1 and visit the other places.
Afterall I'm happy to I don't have to run so much in the 1st Act. :)

Return to “The Hordes of Chaos”