Installation Help Plz . . . .

Information and updates for The Hordes of Chaos mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: kingpin, Darque, Yohann, afj666

No votes

Total votes: 0

Illrithral

Installation Help Plz . . . .

Post by Illrithral » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:22 pm

Omg ok . . . iv been playing diablo ii forever now and i came across the Mods ! i looked at a few and i fell in love with this one . . but i cant get it to work!! I downloaded the d2mod program and the mod . . i folloed the instuctions and all I get the original LOD start screen with D2Mod System in the bottom left corner, and that's about everything that has changed. The game itself is LOD v1.10. Now what???

-i have patch 1.10 installed
Last edited by Illrithral on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West"
"Know your enemy and know yourself and in 100 battles you will never be defeated. - Sun Tzu"
Beginner's Guide to D2 Mod Making

Ignotus

Re: Installation Help Plz . . . .

Post by Ignotus » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:59 pm

Hi! Plz don't open new strings, read the older ones first. I've wrote the installation process at "Can't Install" . Plz read it and try.

Illrithral

Re: Installation Help Plz . . . .

Post by Illrithral » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:06 pm

i no iv read though all of them and still couldnt figure it out sry
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West"
"Know your enemy and know yourself and in 100 battles you will never be defeated. - Sun Tzu"
Beginner's Guide to D2 Mod Making

Darque
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Darque » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:31 pm

You will need to post some details regarding what you already attempted to get the mod to work. I can help you further from there.
Diabolic Studios Web Site | Forum
THoC Beta v8.1Download | Feedback

Infinitum Web Site
Read The Forum Terms of Service

Return to “The Hordes of Chaos”