problem with install 7.57 upgrade

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
MisticstarX

problem with install 7.57 upgrade

Post by MisticstarX » Sat May 07, 2005 3:57 pm

Mornin All, I downloaded the zip file for 7.57 and unzipped it in the Diablo folder and Did Not deactivate the mod as instructed. Well for some reason it keeps giving error (patch_D2 mpq) corrupted. I tried taking out and replacing. Still nothing. Tried uninstalling CE and reinstalling 7.55 and then tried install 7.57 again. I did this 2 times, same result. I now have 7.55 runnin smooth as usal and wondering if I goofed or they is other problem.
Thx Misticstarx
(play friendly) :twisted:
Close the doors, put out the light. We know we won't be home tonight. We're wearing steel that's bright and true. We hold No Quarter, We give No Quarter. Cause the Demons mock our every step!

ChaosEnergy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by ChaosEnergy » Sat May 07, 2005 4:07 pm

ahh i see..
you are one of those players..who downloaded 755 in first hours :P
cause of many people have had issue with startup, there has been a newer 755 released (which states 755 in map not 751 or 0)
so if your 755 shows in map view a version below 755 then please reload 755.exe, cause all updates will be upped on this base
Chaos Empire Net
chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.net
Chaos Empire ® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler
Copyright by Hans-Jürgen Ohler (aka ChaosEnergy)2003 - 2015

MisticstarX

Post by MisticstarX » Sat May 07, 2005 4:57 pm

Hi Chaos, Thx for the reply. Well I gonna try again, cause the 7.55 that's on it now, I downloaded last night. So i will put another 7.57 zip file in the folder and see what happens. You and your team still have the Greatest mod ! Without a dought :)
Thx Misticstarx
Close the doors, put out the light. We know we won't be home tonight. We're wearing steel that's bright and true. We hold No Quarter, We give No Quarter. Cause the Demons mock our every step!

Return to “Chaos Empire”