missing file.

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
sidekick39

missing file.

Post by sidekick39 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:29 pm

This may have been coverd in the past, if so I missed it.

Ok, so I decide to install the 7.55 upgrade in the hopes it will cure my stash problem. So after I install, following the prompts and selecting the defaults setings, when I try to activate the mod, I get the message "missing file: anticheat.dll" Help?!

Tonto

Re: missing file.

Post by Tonto » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:45 pm

I thikn u should to this
1. Backup youre save files
2.Deinstal Chaos empire mod
3.Deinstal LOD
4.Reinstal LOD
5.Reinstal 755

It worked for me
I hope it helps u
Too much to do :D

sidekick39

Post by sidekick39 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:29 pm

Thats what I did, except...I forgot to copy the save file :( I even went into the registery and deleted any mention of diablo or chaos empire. After doing this 3 times it work like a charm. I dont know what I did different the last time but I am now playing again, and with the 7.55 version :D

Raynor

Post by Raynor » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:54 pm

I wish this was the reason, but mine is not working properly as well!!!! I tried that but still when I run the game I can't play single player (BAD HEADER)... I even can't play Multiplayer with prj57 (same error)... We tried re-installation and we did everything as we had to do, but still... You see, neither me, nor prj57 want to lose Guardian and Overlord! ChaosEnergy, any solutions to the problem? Anybody?...

sidekick39

Post by sidekick39 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:13 pm

Raynor,
Check out the thread titled "major problem" It describes the same problem. I also had this problem on a second computer, after doing what is mentioned there it works fine.

Return to “Chaos Empire”