Bloodraven's Gloves

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

neithskye

Bloodraven's Gloves

Post by neithskye » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:20 am

Hi,

According to the Read Me it should be, but can someone confirm that you can gamble Bloodraven's Gloves or, failing that, tell me why the Set Item recipe does not work to create these gloves? This is version 7.51.

The Home Page says they are Armcovers but the picture is of Vampirebone gloves so I'm a little confused as to what I should be gambling/trying to cube. I tried 2 times using Armcovers - one pair rare, the other pair magic - and both times I just got magic Armcovers. I tried to cube the belt and got the Credendum and now I'm out of rare jewels.

So I've been trying to gamble the gloves and belt for about a week with no luck. It just occured to me that if the Set Item cube recipe doesn't work for these gloves, perhaps they're a "special" item that can only be found and not cubed/gambled?

It's probably a silly question, but since I'm not having any luck finding rare jewels to try cubing again, I just thought I'd ask before I spent another minute trying to gamble these things. Thanks.

neithskye

Re: Bloodraven's Gloves

Post by neithskye » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:32 am

ROFL. Never mind. I just went back to the game and gambled the gloves on my first try after posting this message.

Return to “Chaos Empire”