Boobytrappin Butcher

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

MisticstarX

Boobytrappin Butcher

Post by MisticstarX » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:38 pm

Hi all, Just thought I'd drop y'all a line and tell you something that will amuse you. :D I am runnin a new Pally and he progressin well, I finally made it to the Jail lvl, and progressin well. I in my thrill at the ease a Pally can go thur the areas, speeded up. Well on Jail lvl 2 I'm headed fer the entrance to the next lvl and I go by this little room with the secret door ( you know the ones ) and I open the panel and something Smack me dead. 8-O It was the Butcher!!! So y'all keep and eye up, appartently the devil sneaks around fer ambush purposes! :lol: I had no idea he did that, and maybe some others don't know it either. Y'all play clean and safe! Misticstarx

ArtDent

Re: Boobytrappin Butcher

Post by ArtDent » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:48 pm

Oh my yes, isn't that Butcher a total beast? He is responsible for one of my two deaths so far in this mod. If you hear a deep voice saying 'Mmm, Fresh Meat', run away! Of course, if you have opened his door, this will not help much since he is sooooo dang quick. The author of the mod (Mr. Chaos Energy) has stated that it is best to wait until after you kill Baal to go back to mr. Butcher. He can drop some decent stuff, so it can indeed be worth the trip.
Heh, wait until you get to Nihlathek, after you kill him there is a dungeon opening that has a total of 21 levels to it. Then there is always 'The Seven', whom I still have not killed even in normal even tho I am up to Hell now.

btw, can anyone confirm that in the new 7.55 version you no longer can gamble runes? I think I will be staying with 7.51 for awhile yet if that is indeed the case.
Don't Panic!

ChaosEnergy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by ChaosEnergy » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:47 am

yes
rune gambling has been deactivated
cause of the new really powerfull runewords.
but it is really not so hard to get runes...use find potion to find souls...eggs...zods
Chaos Empire Net
chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.net
Chaos Empire ® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler
Copyright by Hans-Jürgen Ohler (aka ChaosEnergy)2003 - 2015

momdolphin

Post by momdolphin » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:20 am

I killed him by locking myself in a cell and shooting him through the bars

MisticstarX

Post by MisticstarX » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:49 am

Thx momdolphin, the actually IS a great idea! You put my thoughts back to the Original Diablo days and thats what i done then. :D Nice job! I anit been in the house much since Friday, had to take wife to emergency room with chest pains and so nuff it was an ongoing heartattack. So i haven't been on to reply to anybody's reply:s . sry all. I hope to get her back home within the next couple a days. So if you got friends here. ask them to think of her when they think good thoughts. Oh by the way. I had problemd Intalling 7.51 awhile back and had the Bad File thing happining. I would Delete the file and try Activating again and again. by the scond time it would change to another file. This went on fer about 7 files (mainly .dll files ) and eventally it finally activated. Somehow it would replace or fix the file! I dont understand it, but it worked! Hope it helps somebody. I going back to hospital, was just home fer a nights sleep in my bed and tending to pets. Y'all play great and safe, Misticstarx.......

Return to “Chaos Empire”