questions on 755 install

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

MisticstarX

questions on 755 install

Post by MisticstarX » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:54 pm

Mornin All, I just got a quick question on the new 755 thats out. Is there anything that needs to be done Before install. Or does it install like 750 where you just double-click it. Also does the file i downloaded need to be IN the DiabloII folder or not? :lol: Don't mean to sound ignorant. but i dont have alot of computer skill as far as fixin things. I installed the 751b and all the sudden the computer started tellin me i was missing one file or another. My son the computer wizard bailed me out of that :lol: Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Misticstarx...........

ChaosEnergy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by ChaosEnergy » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:33 pm

if you have a doill stah from a version before 751 you must remove it from char, or it will be damaged

in all other cases there should be now issue
Chaos Empire Net
chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.net
Chaos Empire ® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler
Copyright by Hans-Jürgen Ohler (aka ChaosEnergy)2003 - 2015

ArtDent

Re: questions on 755 install

Post by ArtDent » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:42 pm

7.55???
7.55???
I only got 7.51, where oh where do I download 7.55?
I did not see it available at/on the official website that is in Chaos Energy's sig.
Is there a list of the differences somewhere or do I have to download and unzip it to read the new readme?
Not sure if I should/want to upgrade or not, am having lots of fun with what I already got.
Heh, sometimes I am really jealous of you people that are 'in the know' ahead of all the rest of us peasants.
Don't Panic!

MisticstarX

Post by MisticstarX » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:42 pm

Hi all, To answer ArtDent's question. I found 7.55 on the ChaosEmpire Forum site. In the list on the home page, there is NEWS, click it and then click the 1st message 9 says about 1 year birthday ) and then in the article there is a link for the 7.55 download.

ArtDent

Post by ArtDent » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:59 pm

Thank you.
It looks like the website has been updated since I looked yesterday, I am currently downloading version 7.55.
Don't Panic!

Return to “Chaos Empire”