Set Item Recipe

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
cloudsmojo

Set Item Recipe

Post by cloudsmojo » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:49 am

Ok, I'm trying to get Travincals full set, and all I need is the shield, so I added a superior vortex shield and 5 rare jewels, and a doll, and it didnt work...my qusetion is, does the item itself have to be rare or magical in order for the recipe to work? OR is the shield still a vortex shield, cause i noticed that the helm in the set is now a crusader helm instead of a demonhead like in 149b. Thx in advance
Last edited by cloudsmojo on Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

SlaviTS

Re: Set Item Recipe

Post by SlaviTS » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:07 pm

Hi, man.Your recipe is correct but you have to make the recipe a few times before it becomes the shield from travnical's set :)))
P.P.But what kind of helm I must use to make the helm from the set ???And what kind of belt for barberian set :)10x in advance for all aplies.

Eristan

Post by Eristan » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:57 am

I make Shelm from Demonhead (elite version of Mask)
But still cant make Blodraven gloves(((
Last edited by Eristan on Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ngr

Post by Ngr » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:33 pm

Blood raven gloves dont work for me either, no matter what type of elite gloves i use. The recipe always produces a set of magic gloves. I have made the rest of the set but cannot complete it because of this.
This is a great mod, nice work, i am enjoying it fully. There are a few glitches here and there like the one i mentioned that could probably be fixed on next release.

rsgnk

Post by rsgnk » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:00 pm

Ngr";p="209549" wrote: Blood raven gloves dont work for me either, no matter what type of elite gloves i use. The recipe always produces a set of magic gloves. I have made the rest of the set but cannot complete it because of this.
This is a great mod, nice work, i am enjoying it fully. There are a few glitches here and there like the one i mentioned that could probably be fixed on next release.
Have you tried Amazon class-specific elite gloves?

ArtDent

Post by ArtDent » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:00 pm

I just gamble for any set items I want / need - if the type of item you want doesn't show up just close and reopen and it will have different items. Money is so not a problem in this mod it is very easy to MAKE money gambling after you hit level 20 or so.
Don't Panic!

prj57

Post by prj57 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:32 pm

I am playing 7.51 and have been playing around with the recepie, but from a Vortex shield I get something else, I think it was a very basic set, using Fingercover for Bloodraven gives my thanks saying, which is the first set you get from the big stone......

Anyway I got my sword for Tribute for chaos empire dropped by a skeleton in hell 8-O

prj57

Post by prj57 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm

Finished the game on hell (7.51) Barbarian lvl 94 and found a couple of diferences regarding set items and their class.....

Tribute to Chaos Empire Helm says its a Slayer Guard - NO its a Grand Crown

Travincals Helm is a Templarhelm instead of Deamonhead

Kains helm was supposed to be a dream spirit, well its a SKY SPIRIT....

There was a 4th one but right now I can't remember

Happy playing.....

ChaosEnergy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by ChaosEnergy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:50 am

yes some items have changed later on..and no one changed the website...

at the moment we are redoing the complete set web part..first foir the upcoming sets, then for the older ce sets, and at least...the original ones
Chaos Empire Net
chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.net
Chaos Empire ® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler
Copyright by Hans-Jürgen Ohler (aka ChaosEnergy)2003 - 2015

Return to “Chaos Empire”