Elixirs

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
Mylon

Elixirs

Post by Mylon » Mon May 31, 2004 4:04 pm

While doing the Den of Evil for my first time, I found an elixir that boosted maximum mana by 1 point. Now, I always loved elixirs in Diablo I, but I wanted to know what other elixirs are available in this game, and also if skill books are available.

The web site says there are also oils, which is another feature I like, but I did not see any information on elixirs or skill books.

As I sidenote, I also noticed the teddy has a lot of different bonuses (all at 0). Now, the info on the teddy on the site wasn't very clear, and I wanted to know if there were ways to make the teddy give boosts to stats outside of the runeskill recipes. Like does it give bonuses after so many kills, or are there non-runeskill recipes I can do to just add stats to it?
Last edited by Mylon on Mon May 31, 2004 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strontkop

Re: Elixirs

Post by Strontkop » Mon May 31, 2004 4:13 pm

-the readme.html lists all elixirs in the game
-no skill books are mentioned in the readme and therefore probably dont exist
-the teddy bear SHOWS your total current bonusses (like magic find, increased attack speed etc).
-no other teddy enhancements are mentioned in the readme.html and therefore probably dont exist :)
-start - programs - chaos empire - readme.

Mylon

Re: Elixirs

Post by Mylon » Mon May 31, 2004 5:58 pm

The potion of Farnham does exactly what I was referring to by a skillbook. Thanks.

Return to “Chaos Empire”