Need some help on a mod- Friday Night! (Beta1c)

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
FishGaming
United States of America

Need some help on a mod- Friday Night! (Beta1c)

Post by FishGaming » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:43 am

This is a German mod that was shown on the plugins sections for D2SE. I am trying to figure out information on this game. I found a main website for the game but it hasn't had posts in the forum since 2011. The problem is with limited information I cannot get any help on bugs. No matter what I've done I cannot leave the town. I attempt to leave the game and get unhandled exception. I have tried everything of the usual. The D2SE is in proper compatibility mode and being ran as admin. I've attempted the mod in window mode and out as well as plugy and no plugy use. The mod just doesn't play. does anyone have any experience on this mod and know what seems to be the problem. It is still a mod placed in the plugin section for SNEJ and all other mods from even as late as 2008 work but I'm not having any luck with this game. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”