D2SE Help (If this is in the wrong section move me pleasE)

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
Disposition96

D2SE Help (If this is in the wrong section move me pleasE)

Post by Disposition96 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:53 am

I am playing 1.13C with plugy, however I am trying to use an injectable .dll as well, when I go in to cores > 1.13c and place the .dll there and then edit plugy config, it says "Game version not detected or is unsupported!"

However if I attempt to do this on my fresh diablo 2 install with just pluggy it works fine.

So I'm just trying to understand what I need to do to make this work?

The files/program I'm trying to make work with it is https://github.com/planqi/slashdiablo-{filtered}

With the install info here :

Code: Select all

[Select]
##Slash BH
Features: High Resolution, don't need to inject, re-load config's in-game, exp meter, auto fill gamename/pass in sequence, inspect shadow characters (valks, shadow masters, etc.)
Download: [Google Drive](https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hLbrYs_U7eVcK-bWOom_Lr2_Y839AVba)
Info: [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/slashdiablo/comments/7z5uy1/hd_mod_and_{filtered}_new_release/)
I don't care about the HD resolution, I just want the MH and I don't even just want the MH I want the loot filter the MH has. xD

tmuhlhausen
Paladin
Canada

Re: D2SE Help (If this is in the wrong section move me pleasE)

Post by tmuhlhausen » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:28 am

there is an extra dll setting in plug y i was using earlier today that is what i believe your looking for it may not be even related to what you actually need to do however i havent debugged the issue, but inside the mods directory and inside slashdiablo mod directory and then in Plugy.ini

Look for this

[GENERAL]
ActivePlugin=1
ActiveLogFile=0
DllToLoad=BaseMod.dll Example
DllToLoad2=
ActiveCommands=0
ActiveCheckMemory=0

Disposition96

Post by Disposition96 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:09 am

I need to write BaseMod.dll there you mean?

tmuhlhausen
Paladin
Canada

Post by tmuhlhausen » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:20 am

If i understand what you mean, you need to put the names of the dlls you want to load in there. as an Example if want plug y to load BaseMod.dll then i put Basemod.dll in the MODS/SlashDiablo/ (or something like that im not sure the exact name) and i go into plugy.ini in the section i described up above
tmuhlhausen wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:28 am

[GENERAL]
ActivePlugin=1
ActiveLogFile=0
DllToLoad=BaseMod.dll Example
DllToLoad2=
ActiveCommands=0
ActiveCheckMemory=0
and i make these changes there. do this with any dll's

But no you dont put BaseMod.dll you put the name of your dll's if BaseMod is one of them then you would put Basemod.dll

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”