The Re-Wakening Mod

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
tmuhlhausen
Paladin
Canada

The Re-Wakening Mod

Post by tmuhlhausen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:36 am

So over the years i have visted the Phrozenkeep, attempting to make mods as many else have i suppose. I never really had much luck i gues considering tutorials happened to be outdated. Most of the techniques still apply though its just knowing how things have changed over the patches and really understanding the framework of Blizz's directory structure. Anyways I won't get into much detail here but start a thread for what i hope to be something I am very dedicated to over the next few years. Ill leave a couple screenshots for now and will update this thread over the next week with more information on my progress. However minor things need to be changed like alignment of borders(no big deal) iver just been in a rush learning more important things that will change gameplay slightly but keep the overall feel of the game we all have known and loved for years. I have attached a Short video for the first skill rework ive done to show some progress.

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”