Problem with Rapid Progress Mod Beta 2

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.

No votes

Total votes: 0

ReintDemon

Problem with Rapid Progress Mod Beta 2

Post by ReintDemon » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:13 am

This is my first post, and I believe I'm in the right place to post this, but if not I apologize. I downloaded the Rapid Progress Mod Beta 2, and I've been enjoying using the mod so far, until I reached Act 2, that is. I went to make the Horadric Staff, and it wouldn't work. I tried multiple times, moved the Cube from my inventory to my stash and back again, and got nothing. I dropped my Staff, Ammy, and Cube, left the game, recollected them, and the formula STILL wouldn't work. So I tried other formulae. None of them worked. Every formula I tried failed to work. Is there something wrong with the mod, or do I have a corrupted file? I followed the installation instructions exactly. Other changes the mod makes, such as added synergies and easier leveling, all work. I like how this is playing so far, and I'd like to complete it. Can anyone help me out?

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Moved

Post by onyx » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:51 am

*This topic has been moved from Member Announcements to Diablo 2 Chatter*

Draxanoth

Post by Draxanoth » Tue May 08, 2007 3:46 am

I'm experiencing the same thing. I love the mod but without the cube performing the standard functions it makes it hard to get through. XD I PMed the modder to let him know. I'm going to try replacing the normal recipes just so I can use the cube to get through the chapters.

jaketaz

Re: Problem with Rapid Progress Mod Beta 2

Post by jaketaz » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:28 am

Yeah the cube does nothing whatsoever for me, either. No Horadric staff, no gem or rune business, etc.

Does make it tough to get through the game. Especially when the modder refuses to reply to my PM.

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”