Well Guys

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
DrasKiller

Well Guys

Post by DrasKiller » Fri May 31, 2002 9:54 pm

Well guys looks like i am going to quit Diablo 2 LOD for awhile it is not really that exciting Anymore so i am going to move on to dugeon siege So i will cya guys on the off topic forum LatA! :cry: :cry:
I read that drinking was bad for you, so i gave up reading

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:04 pm

*Sigh*

And another soul moves on to Dungeon Siege... this brings great sadness to my heart :(

Vober

Post by Vober » Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:43 am

Alkalund" wrote:*Sigh*

And another soul moves on to Dungeon Siege... this brings great sadness to my heart :(
dont be sad... if i played diabloii without useing my cycle system, i would have stopped clicking over and over and over again, playing diablo ii i mean, a lond time ago....

cycle system:
play a game for 1-2 weeks until it gets boring, then move on and re-cycle it in later....

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sun Jun 02, 2002 2:45 pm

Very true, one needs fresh air from time to time.... let's just not forget good old D2 folks (and D1 as well for that matter) :)

Maelyn
Champion of the Light

Post by Maelyn » Sun Jun 02, 2002 9:20 pm

I kind of do the cycle thing. I start playing a game for a little while (about a month). Then, I go into the files, and start tweaking things. Pretty soon the whole game is changed. All the programs I have on my computer are tweaked, and propped, for that matter. Heh.
Old 'Magic: The Gathering' Player /
Mudder /
'TCM'='Tainted Chaos Mud' /
-------------------------------------
Recluce I: White.......1% Complete

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”