What happened with Demon Trip 3 or D2:Dark

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
Shadooow

What happened with Demon Trip 3 or D2:Dark

Post by Shadooow » Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:24 pm

Before any time am read obout modulus D2:Dark ,its super ,but all of a sudden disappeared nowhere of him nothing written isn't ?!

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: What happened with Demon Trip 3 or D2:Dark

Post by jbouley » Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:31 pm

If you go into the news archives and read over the past few months of old home page news, you'll see why.

Brother Laz stopped D2:BLACK a while ago and then Acid Reign suffered a similar fate. Not due to lack of talent but largely because of issues related to 1.09 vs. 1.10.

With the patch out in a beta form now, Brother Laz is able to do things in a way that he wants to, and is currently working on the Median Mod, for which a site will appear soon.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Moved

Post by jbouley » Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:34 pm

*This topic has been moved from Mod Reviews to General Diablo 2 Discussion*

Oh, and now that I think about it, this is entirely the wrong forum for you to have posted your question. Moving it now.

(Eisead...I know you like to keep your forum clean of "MOVED" messages. If I forget to remove the shadow topic after several days have passed, let me know and I'll do so)

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:01 am

While the website isn't up, for information on Brother Laz's current project, Median, follow this link.

Shadooow

Post by Shadooow » Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:35 pm

thank´s ...

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”